Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Sandsurge Dragons
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 100 101
The new ancient breed looks great! Love the new familiar! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
The new ancient breed looks great! Love the new familiar!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
sajbkhfdafueuhfuh YASSS i'm so gonna make a futuristic sci-fi group w/ these guys + a toothless reference OOUHGHH
sajbkhfdafueuhfuh YASSS i'm so gonna make a futuristic sci-fi group w/ these guys + a toothless reference OOUHGHH
what a great early birthday present lmao! I love these cool dudes and I'm ready to hoard them now
what a great early birthday present lmao! I love these cool dudes and I'm ready to hoard them now
THESE ARE SICK
THESE ARE SICK
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
love the new familiar
love the new familiar
19574.pngthey/them 19573.png
LANDSHARK LADS
LANDSHARK LADS
pQx271A.png
Fey/Serah

5iXiC8z.png
CAJaTcp.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
They look really awesome...it's just it's pretty disappointing that those of us who don't have a 1000+ gem stash won't be able to obtain it for likely several weeks, as prices will be super high right now on the AH for a while. Like, I wish we'd all gotten one egg or something like that! But I guess we'll just have to wait to be able to afford one. :/
They look really awesome...it's just it's pretty disappointing that those of us who don't have a 1000+ gem stash won't be able to obtain it for likely several weeks, as prices will be super high right now on the AH for a while. Like, I wish we'd all gotten one egg or something like that! But I guess we'll just have to wait to be able to afford one. :/
ninbinarycatcher.png
ACOZFAh.png
qhK4FYS.png
Killer new [emoji=lightning rune size=1] breed, but another Gem sink one. T_T This sort of sucks for anyone who isn't in the USA cause of the exchange rate. I still need to try and re-Scatterscroll my [emoji=aether sad size=2] Aether for the 4th time to hope I get better arcane colors and then Scatterscroll my [emoji=sandsurge sad size=2] Tundra that is my Lightning Ancient to be T_T also why are there no crying Emojis??
Killer new breed, but another Gem sink one. T_T This sort of sucks for anyone who isn't in the USA cause of the exchange rate.

I still need to try and re-Scatterscroll my Aether for the 4th time to hope I get better arcane colors and then Scatterscroll my Tundra that is my Lightning Ancient to be T_T

also why are there no crying Emojis??
ujsLf0j.gif
[quote name="Hippotang" date="2023-07-19 18:54:05" ] @notsojollyholly Aether are a treasure Ancient, gem Ancients don't give out freebies (Veils were the same) [/quote] i guess i dont get what makes one ancient a treasure breed and another a gem breed, they're all rare and can only breed with each other :/
Hippotang wrote on 2023-07-19 18:54:05:
@notsojollyholly Aether are a treasure Ancient, gem Ancients don't give out freebies (Veils were the same)
i guess i dont get what makes one ancient a treasure breed and another a gem breed, they're all rare and can only breed with each other :/
Dudes, did ya'll forget the Veilspuns also didn't get free eggs or scrolls, and instead also just got a familiar? Cause it was also a gem breed? Like settle down guys, it's not that big a deal lol [emoji=sandsurge tongue size=1]
Dudes, did ya'll forget the Veilspuns also didn't get free eggs or scrolls, and instead also just got a familiar? Cause it was also a gem breed? Like settle down guys, it's not that big a deal lol
Waystone3.gif
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 100 101