Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pinglist migration! (and new Gao M)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
As a quick aside:

I am technically accepting orders for the other two accents on my main page (Omni-gaze and Viscous Membranes).

I didn't mention them in the GASP ping because I wasn't expecting anywhere near enough activity to get print runs going, but ya'll have really surprised me. TTuTT
As a quick aside:

I am technically accepting orders for the other two accents on my main page (Omni-gaze and Viscous Membranes).

I didn't mention them in the GASP ping because I wasn't expecting anywhere near enough activity to get print runs going, but ya'll have really surprised me. TTuTT
Look | They/it | dyslexic (beware) |
Accent Shop
Dragons with my art........................................................................................
i'd like to preorder the pastel slime skin please
i'd like to preorder the pastel slime skin please
A slot for That Winning Smile please!
A slot for That Winning Smile please!
[quote name="Outlook" date="2023-07-18 13:48:08" ] @filthy 500 is correct but I only take payment from people if and when there's enough coming in to buy blueprints. I've confirmed (via pm) that everyone who's preordered is still interested, but there are no guarantees about filling that last slot. I also expect the payment phase to be quite slow because it's been so long since the initial listing. If you're okay with both of those things, I can put you down for the fourth slot. :) [/quote] Oops I'm a bit late to respond here but I'm okay with waiting! :D Or if you're ready now I can send today! maybe DM me when you're ready for monies in case I let this slip by again, I get a few too many thread notifs right now and might miss this again. Sorry about that! edit: I'm also ok sending gems early if you are!
Outlook wrote on 2023-07-18 13:48:08:
@filthy

500 is correct but I only take payment from people if and when there's enough coming in to buy blueprints.

I've confirmed (via pm) that everyone who's preordered is still interested, but there are no guarantees about filling that last slot. I also expect the payment phase to be quite slow because it's been so long since the initial listing.

If you're okay with both of those things, I can put you down for the fourth slot. :)

Oops I'm a bit late to respond here but I'm okay with waiting! :D Or if you're ready now I can send today! maybe DM me when you're ready for monies in case I let this slip by again, I get a few too many thread notifs right now and might miss this again. Sorry about that!

edit: I'm also ok sending gems early if you are!
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo5_250.png
Slot for That Winning Smile please!
Slot for That Winning Smile please!
Will be doing blueprints later today, so here's a little bump for anyone who may still want to grab a slot.
Will be doing blueprints later today, so here's a little bump for anyone who may still want to grab a slot.
Accent Shop
Dragons with my art........................................................................................
Hello, Hello! I can start accepting payments now and will buy/submit blueprints as soon as I get the funds. I won't need payment for run 2 until run 1 is approved and printed but feel free to send things in as early as you'd like. If there are any problems with approval I'll keep you posted. Hopefully, the next time you hear from me will be when I deliver your accent! :D [b]Let's get this show on the road![/b] Note: I did an itty bit of polishing on That Winning Smile. There were a few stray dots of color that needed cleanup and I fixed some muddiness on the back right claws. The difference is almost undetectable, but I updated previews anyway. ------------- [quote=That Winning Smile Orders] @decomposedcarrot @killything @EnbyFish @XxCalypsoxX @9th @Dragonderg @countbugula @Rifter @BigB0yJENKINS @nonbearnary @sabel @hemotypewriter @Gravitaxis[/quote] [quote=Slime Tutorials Orders]@stealthxstar @CandyWitch @bitmap @CascadingJade @/filthy @/Squeak[/quote] [quote = Both]@0hzarks @CatOnTheSun @Vialheart @SnaggleClaw [s]@filthy @Squeak[/s] (whoops, wrong section)[/quote] [b]Sorry for any double pings![/b] Let me know if you have any questions! I can't wait to see all the pretty dragons you guys make with these. ;u;
Hello, Hello! I can start accepting payments now and will buy/submit blueprints as soon as I get the funds. I won't need payment for run 2 until run 1 is approved and printed but feel free to send things in as early as you'd like.

If there are any problems with approval I'll keep you posted. Hopefully, the next time you hear from me will be when I deliver your accent! :D

Let's get this show on the road!

Note: I did an itty bit of polishing on That Winning Smile. There were a few stray dots of color that needed cleanup and I fixed some muddiness on the back right claws.

The difference is almost undetectable, but I updated previews anyway.
Slime Tutorials Orders wrote:
Both wrote:
@0hzarks @CatOnTheSun @Vialheart @SnaggleClaw

@filthy @Squeak (whoops, wrong section)

Sorry for any double pings!

Let me know if you have any questions! I can't wait to see all the pretty dragons you guys make with these. ;u;
Accent Shop
I just want the slime, not the smile :) sending payment now!
I just want the slime, not the smile :) sending payment now!
First run of slime tutorials has been submitted! [emoji=green vial size=2]
First run of slime tutorials has been submitted!
Accent Shop
First run of That Winning Smile has been submitted! [emoji=rainbow size=2]
First run of That Winning Smile has been submitted!
Accent Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15