Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Staff Appreciation Post!!
It's been one heck of a year and we're barely halfway through. The staff have fielded DDoS attacks, been super proactive about bug fixes, and all the while they've been regularly giving us new content! Apparel, familiars, genes, breeds, art, lore, and so much more, and it's all been amazing! Sure, there have been teething problems and some people have felt left out from time to time, but on the whole this is an amazing free-to-play site with so many opportunities to get our hands on both forms of currency, all of the items we could want, and the staff team are more transparent about their work than any other site like this I've been on. So this thread is basically just a round of applause and a massive thank you to all of the staff, developers, community managers, and everybody else who makes this possible. If anybody wants to join me in sharing things they love about this site or that they're grateful to the staff for doing please comment here! We love you, Flight Rising Team. Thank you for everything you do here!! [emoji=rainbow size=1]
It's been one heck of a year and we're barely halfway through. The staff have fielded DDoS attacks, been super proactive about bug fixes, and all the while they've been regularly giving us new content! Apparel, familiars, genes, breeds, art, lore, and so much more, and it's all been amazing!

Sure, there have been teething problems and some people have felt left out from time to time, but on the whole this is an amazing free-to-play site with so many opportunities to get our hands on both forms of currency, all of the items we could want, and the staff team are more transparent about their work than any other site like this I've been on.

So this thread is basically just a round of applause and a massive thank you to all of the staff, developers, community managers, and everybody else who makes this possible.

If anybody wants to join me in sharing things they love about this site or that they're grateful to the staff for doing please comment here!

We love you, Flight Rising Team. Thank you for everything you do here!!
sLfYs59.pngkpdML7s.png Nba8ElM.png
Don't forget achievements!! Huge addition to the site and so much fun.
Don't forget achievements!! Huge addition to the site and so much fun.
s.png
OLUoiqA.gif
I'm so happy about they way they implemented achievements!! Probably one of the best achievement systems I've seen since most of them are very viable (save a few of the breeding lol but either way that's only like 2) and the pursuits don't require a lot of grinding!

Also I'm still not over the World Map update that gave an underwater level- SUCH a cool idea...I'm wondering if we'll ever get something similar for Earth's tunnels or Lightning's newly discovered sand tunnels
I'm so happy about they way they implemented achievements!! Probably one of the best achievement systems I've seen since most of them are very viable (save a few of the breeding lol but either way that's only like 2) and the pursuits don't require a lot of grinding!

Also I'm still not over the World Map update that gave an underwater level- SUCH a cool idea...I'm wondering if we'll ever get something similar for Earth's tunnels or Lightning's newly discovered sand tunnels
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
I've only been on FR for a few months and I am blown away by how much care goes into the site and community. It's hard for the game to get boring. I'll say it again: it's everything I ever wished I had gotten from Neopets and other pet sites. These guys take it to the next level for sure, and I love feeling like I'm participating in this expansive work of writing and lore while getting my fill of Heehoo Cool Dragons.

I'm a kid in a candy store all over again. Cheers, y'all!
I've only been on FR for a few months and I am blown away by how much care goes into the site and community. It's hard for the game to get boring. I'll say it again: it's everything I ever wished I had gotten from Neopets and other pet sites. These guys take it to the next level for sure, and I love feeling like I'm participating in this expansive work of writing and lore while getting my fill of Heehoo Cool Dragons.

I'm a kid in a candy store all over again. Cheers, y'all!
I've been here 9 years with very few gaps and the staff has consistently impressed me with their professionalism, patience, transparency, and devotion to this game and its community. And how often they give us new and shiny things! [emoji=coatl star size=2] I'm also really pleased that they've been putting so much work into accessibility updates recently!
I've been here 9 years with very few gaps and the staff has consistently impressed me with their professionalism, patience, transparency, and devotion to this game and its community.

And how often they give us new and shiny things!

I'm also really pleased that they've been putting so much work into accessibility updates recently!
uHUuVFD.png
Thank you staff!! I've been here almost 5 years now I believe. I have to say, of all the games I've played -- whether it be a site game or something more akin to a video game -- the FR staff is for sure the most trustworthy and devoted. It's impressive! Flight Rising would not be what it is today with anyone else.
Thank you staff!! I've been here almost 5 years now I believe. I have to say, of all the games I've played -- whether it be a site game or something more akin to a video game -- the FR staff is for sure the most trustworthy and devoted. It's impressive! Flight Rising would not be what it is today with anyone else.
_______________ Corvid

- Masculine pronouns, please.

- Replies may take a while, I'm pretty busy.
88321821.png
Thank you to all the staff! Been here since 2018 and I've got so many happy memories of this place. What a ride it's been!
Thank you to all the staff! Been here since 2018 and I've got so many happy memories of this place. What a ride it's been!
aJTY8eT.png