Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 6dig Imp + 7-digs + 7d G2 Imp
1 2 3 4
@ProvidentSparrow if you're referring to Malachite, i don't recall him having sat for too long? i check AH listings regularly so i usually have a decent memory of who's been hanging out a while, although i want to say part of the time he hadn't been listed at all so it wasn't a consistent duration. the market's been lower for a few months now though compared to last year, so his price doesn't really surprise me. (though i do remember still being surprised he wasn't gone the first day.)

back on topic though, that is indeed much lower than i was hoping, especially for one of the nicer yellows... i'll give it some thought and get back to you.
@ProvidentSparrow if you're referring to Malachite, i don't recall him having sat for too long? i check AH listings regularly so i usually have a decent memory of who's been hanging out a while, although i want to say part of the time he hadn't been listed at all so it wasn't a consistent duration. the market's been lower for a few months now though compared to last year, so his price doesn't really surprise me. (though i do remember still being surprised he wasn't gone the first day.)

back on topic though, that is indeed much lower than i was hoping, especially for one of the nicer yellows... i'll give it some thought and get back to you.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Yep, he's the one. I don't know that he was up for particularly long, "a while" might not be the right wording? Only meant that I don't check super often and I mulled him over for a couple days before picking him up, so I feel 2-2.5k range for him was probably fair at the time, not a situation where I got him for a steal. Unless something wildly unexpected happens, I'm in no kind of rush, and if I don't hear back I wish you luck with your sales regardless! :)
@After Yep, he's the one. I don't know that he was up for particularly long, "a while" might not be the right wording? Only meant that I don't check super often and I mulled him over for a couple days before picking him up, so I feel 2-2.5k range for him was probably fair at the time, not a situation where I got him for a steal. Unless something wildly unexpected happens, I'm in no kind of rush, and if I don't hear back I wish you luck with your sales regardless! :)
@After I've gotten 2s & 3s for less than 5kgs. Usually it's the 3k range. But I understand if you were hoping for a certain price. Let me know if you decide to let her go! Id love to make her my boys unofficial mate (since id never breed them) This boy here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/950318][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/9504/950318_350.png[/img][/url]
@After

I've gotten 2s & 3s for less than 5kgs. Usually it's the 3k range. But I understand if you were hoping for a certain price. Let me know if you decide to let her go! Id love to make her my boys unofficial mate (since id never breed them)

This boy here:
950318_350.png
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Aurora23 whyyyyy would you show me an Oct 13 6-dig i can't have ToT

i've sniped a few under 3mil at that price range as well (and even lower), but that's not typical market price even now; they still go extremely fast on AH at that rate and the established 7-dig G1 sellers i've seen don't dip that low unless they're just looking to get them out or need an emergency couple kGs.

given how difficult it's becoming to find those lower IDs unbred, i think i'll just hold out for another offer (or probably keep if a few more sales come in).
@Aurora23 whyyyyy would you show me an Oct 13 6-dig i can't have ToT

i've sniped a few under 3mil at that price range as well (and even lower), but that's not typical market price even now; they still go extremely fast on AH at that rate and the established 7-dig G1 sellers i've seen don't dip that low unless they're just looking to get them out or need an emergency couple kGs.

given how difficult it's becoming to find those lower IDs unbred, i think i'll just hold out for another offer (or probably keep if a few more sales come in).
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
would you do 6.5kg for dante?
@After
would you do 6.5kg for dante?
j3zsWMV.png
@Azrail sure! will send her your way shortly, thank you! :D
@Azrail sure! will send her your way shortly, thank you! :D
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@ProvidentSparrow letting you know i've decided to wait for a higher offer, but thank you for the interest!
@ProvidentSparrow letting you know i've decided to wait for a higher offer, but thank you for the interest!
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After

I wanted to come by and offer 15kg for either Name or Dimitri. Happy to discuss prices as well, mostly interested in them being Earth boys.
@After

I wanted to come by and offer 15kg for either Name or Dimitri. Happy to discuss prices as well, mostly interested in them being Earth boys.
9Nrh39n.png
@After ???? Thanks for letting me know! :)
@After ???? Thanks for letting me know! :)
@Redsparrow mulled it over a bit and i'd be willing to let Dimitri go for 17kG if that works for you! the triple Obs i probably wouldn't go less than 20kG, though. ^^;
@Redsparrow mulled it over a bit and i'd be willing to let Dimitri go for 17kG if that works for you! the triple Obs i probably wouldn't go less than 20kG, though. ^^;
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2 3 4