Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you think they get paid more than us?
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54
they're in the sand, they're in the sand!
they're in the sand, they're in the sand!
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png2J3QvJQ.gif
Yay, sand worm-shark things!
Yay, sand worm-shark things!
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
Electric excitement builds in the air as another forgotten breed nears the surface once again..quite exciting~
Electric excitement builds in the air as another forgotten breed nears the surface once again..quite exciting~
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
Yesss [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
Yesss
There are two squirrels inside of me - one is hibernating, the other one is stealing your memes.
I cannot wait for this Ancient to be released! I hope it's an Ancient! OMG! I just saw this Post today!!!!!! Hyped!
I cannot wait for this Ancient to be released! I hope it's an Ancient! OMG! I just saw this Post today!!!!!! Hyped!
Lighting ancient breed lessgo
Lighting ancient breed lessgo
this wednesday???? [emoji=banescale scared size=1]
this wednesday????
kat | she/her | fr time +0
my hatchery
[quote name="Pandalovvy" date="2023-07-18 11:44:36" ] @DinosaurFeathers like gem market place breed scroll breeds? it would be awesome if we could have a common nature dragon, but i dont think that would ever happen. [/quote] Well, we know for a fact that our ancient won't be a gem breed! Because like Dinosaur said, the devs wanted a second ancient gem breed like Veilspuns and they weren't gonna do that to Nature, since that'd make [i]both[/i] our breeds gem breeds, which wouldn't be very fair. And we will most definitely be the next ancient that gets released, because all the other flights that don't have an ancient yet have multiple modern breeds. So it's only the flights with [i]one[/i] modern breed that have been getting ancients first, and Nature's the only one left of those! Then some time after us, Light, Wind and Earth will finally be able to have ancients too.
Pandalovvy wrote on 2023-07-18 11:44:36:
@DinosaurFeathers

like gem market place breed scroll breeds? it would be awesome if we could have a common nature dragon, but i dont think that would ever happen.

Well, we know for a fact that our ancient won't be a gem breed! Because like Dinosaur said, the devs wanted a second ancient gem breed like Veilspuns and they weren't gonna do that to Nature, since that'd make both our breeds gem breeds, which wouldn't be very fair. And we will most definitely be the next ancient that gets released, because all the other flights that don't have an ancient yet have multiple modern breeds. So it's only the flights with one modern breed that have been getting ancients first, and Nature's the only one left of those! Then some time after us, Light, Wind and Earth will finally be able to have ancients too.
UJXttDL.png
"They're coming back, and in greater numbers"
(is booed off the stage)
"They're coming back, and in greater numbers"
(is booed off the stage)
Tumblr_l_110173923371982.jpg
OOOOH THEYRE SHARKSSSS.
Saving my gems like mad for these bad boys
OOOOH THEYRE SHARKSSSS.
Saving my gems like mad for these bad boys
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie