Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements Retrospective
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I'm so curious what Diamond in the Stuff required! and how an impossible achievement was implemented in the first place xD
I'm so curious what Diamond in the Stuff required! and how an impossible achievement was implemented in the first place xD
The confetti is adorable, I love it!
The confetti is adorable, I love it!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
All of you are absolutely amazing, you should be proud of your work as much as we are proud of you. this has been THE best game site i have ever been apart of. you are transparent with all the updates and workings, you actually take players feedback and ideas, and have added so much since the launch that i have yet to be bored! thank you all so much, this game has meant so much to me over the years and i know that sounds weird, but it really has kept me sane on many of overwhelming days. you help me keep my creative side going and for that i cant thank you enough.

stunning job guys, keep being your awesome selves and get that thing you've been wanting as a treat for all the hard work. you've earned it ^-^
All of you are absolutely amazing, you should be proud of your work as much as we are proud of you. this has been THE best game site i have ever been apart of. you are transparent with all the updates and workings, you actually take players feedback and ideas, and have added so much since the launch that i have yet to be bored! thank you all so much, this game has meant so much to me over the years and i know that sounds weird, but it really has kept me sane on many of overwhelming days. you help me keep my creative side going and for that i cant thank you enough.

stunning job guys, keep being your awesome selves and get that thing you've been wanting as a treat for all the hard work. you've earned it ^-^
JFxEO5r.gif8dqm7Js.gifhn0FWxt.gif
One thing I was literally just thinking about the other day is just how cleanly FR seems to run as opposed to a lot of other virtual pets sites. I still play a number of these and I'm continuously just blown away how streamlined and polished the whole site is. You all really do such an amazing job with this site and I'm really happy to be a member of it.
One thing I was literally just thinking about the other day is just how cleanly FR seems to run as opposed to a lot of other virtual pets sites. I still play a number of these and I'm continuously just blown away how streamlined and polished the whole site is. You all really do such an amazing job with this site and I'm really happy to be a member of it.
It's not ever gonna be perfect (as nothing is) but you get it as close as you can for us, thank you! :OOO
It's not ever gonna be perfect (as nothing is) but you get it as close as you can for us, thank you! :OOO
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
oh yay
oh yay
I really appreciate these updates, thanks! :o]
I really appreciate these updates, thanks! :o]
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
@Gallifrey Diamond in the Stuff was basically an achievement that required you to receive a 4 star item from Pinkerton. It was up for a bit before a couple dutiful players went through every single item that could be received from Pinkerton and discovering he doesn’t actually give you any four star items. I have mad respect for those players and their dedication lol
@Gallifrey Diamond in the Stuff was basically an achievement that required you to receive a 4 star item from Pinkerton. It was up for a bit before a couple dutiful players went through every single item that could be received from Pinkerton and discovering he doesn’t actually give you any four star items. I have mad respect for those players and their dedication lol
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
I love seeing dev insight into the launch of features. I hope the team is as excited as possible about their achievements (no pun intended) here!
I love seeing dev insight into the launch of features. I hope the team is as excited as possible about their achievements (no pun intended) here!
Thank you for doing a great job! It's apparent that you devs care deeply for the community. I think it's a great contributor to what's made me stay around for all this time. This is my happy place [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Keep up the good stuff [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Thank you for doing a great job!
It's apparent that you devs care deeply for the community. I think it's a great contributor to what's made me stay around for all this time. This is my happy place

Keep up the good stuff
s0VUoD0.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24