Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Element Infused- All Flights Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Mochiko79 They laid 4 eggs, I'll let you know here when they hatch and you can take your pick! :)
@Mochiko79 They laid 4 eggs, I'll let you know here when they hatch and you can take your pick! :)

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Congrats @Mochiko79 , they're hatched! Three girls and one boy. You can see all four of them on this tab here. Just let me know which one(s) you'd like to take home.
Congrats @Mochiko79 , they're hatched! Three girls and one boy. You can see all four of them on this tab here. Just let me know which one(s) you'd like to take home.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
I'd like this one please! The thylacine looks so cool! How much do you want? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/876694/87669351_350.png[/img]
I'd like this one please! The thylacine looks so cool! How much do you want?

87669351_350.png
One of the Shamrocks? You got it, I'll put her in a CR! You can take her for free, I'm just happy somebody took an interest in the subspecies after all this time.
One of the Shamrocks? You got it, I'll put her in a CR! You can take her for free, I'm just happy somebody took an interest in the subspecies after all this time.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Thanks for the dragon! Did you decide whether my dragon is stable or unstable?
Thanks for the dragon! Did you decide whether my dragon is stable or unstable?
You're welcome! I wasn't sure if you wanted to decide that for yourself, but on my end I did the math and rolled the dice and they came up Stable (JUST barely, very close to the Unstable number).
You're welcome! I wasn't sure if you wanted to decide that for yourself, but on my end I did the math and rolled the dice and they came up Stable (JUST barely, very close to the Unstable number).

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6