Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements Retrospective
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24
im very impressed with all the work that went into the achievements system, and its made me engage more with the site and given me more things to do every day. good job staff!
im very impressed with all the work that went into the achievements system, and its made me engage more with the site and given me more things to do every day. good job staff!
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Congrats on the huge feature release, the result was awesome and as a completionist I wholly approve of the new system.
Congrats on the huge feature release, the result was awesome and as a completionist I wholly approve of the new system.
| Skin Shop |
Just want to say THANK YOU to the entire FR team for everything. This update was amazing and helped keep an older player, like myself, interested in continuing to interact with this amazing game.
Just want to say THANK YOU to the entire FR team for everything. This update was amazing and helped keep an older player, like myself, interested in continuing to interact with this amazing game.
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
Great stuff, well done mods! The achievements have worked smoothly for me and are a highly appreciated source of funds, thank you :3 They helped me to get my final leg-up in lair tier and still manage to grab the festival skins for my own festival, which is a personal achievement in itself!

I would just say, while I appreciate scaling the Shock Switch score achievement down to 700K instead of one million, it's still pretty much unattainable for me, or anyone with physical/attention issues so... meh. It's not the only achievement I doubt I'll ever get, so I'm not too bothered. Same as I'll never grind the coli enough to land any boss fam drops. It's nice for the really dedicated to have something all to themselves!
Great stuff, well done mods! The achievements have worked smoothly for me and are a highly appreciated source of funds, thank you :3 They helped me to get my final leg-up in lair tier and still manage to grab the festival skins for my own festival, which is a personal achievement in itself!

I would just say, while I appreciate scaling the Shock Switch score achievement down to 700K instead of one million, it's still pretty much unattainable for me, or anyone with physical/attention issues so... meh. It's not the only achievement I doubt I'll ever get, so I'm not too bothered. Same as I'll never grind the coli enough to land any boss fam drops. It's nice for the really dedicated to have something all to themselves!
CTF4up6.png
I still think that it was better change shock switch into "get 1mt at one run or X*1mt cumulativelly"
Thus those who get their 1mt wasn't not offended with such change.
I still think that it was better change shock switch into "get 1mt at one run or X*1mt cumulativelly"
Thus those who get their 1mt wasn't not offended with such change.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
We still have achievements saying totel though over a month later.
We still have achievements saying totel though over a month later.
Amazing job all of you. I continue to be slayed by how the Team works so hard to hear us the players and implement so much content and offer so much enjoyment to this incredible game I love. Thank you all! [emoji=heart size=1]
Amazing job all of you. I continue to be slayed by how the Team works so hard to hear us the players and implement so much content and offer so much enjoyment to this incredible game I love. Thank you all!
I'm on the search for something catchy.
splendid work, truly. and the downscaling of the shock-switch achievement is a lifesaver fr.
splendid work, truly. and the downscaling of the shock-switch achievement is a lifesaver fr.
unauthorized%20thing.gif
he/they. knower of things. maker of shapes.
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
I noticed the new achievement get animation and wondered if that was something added from the butterflies update. Nice recap!
I noticed the new achievement get animation and wondered if that was something added from the butterflies update. Nice recap!
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Really glad to hear you all avoided crunch. I'm relieved you treat your people well!
Really glad to hear you all avoided crunch. I'm relieved you treat your people well!
I'm a pebble vacationing in Water for a bit. Don't mind me.
e0E8Rzw.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24