Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements Retrospective
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24
The confetti is super cute I really like it :)
The confetti is super cute I really like it :)
I7a1ndF.png
My fav part of the whole achievement system is the new confetti animation. [emoji=ridgeback star size=2]
My fav part of the whole achievement system is the new confetti animation.
OVI5Wp2.gif
You all are amazing! This is why I, as an old lady, love this game so much!
You all are amazing! This is why I, as an old lady, love this game so much!
QhY7AgE.pngYDYolOP.png
The Electrifying Result update is such a relief, omg. Every time I tried to complete it, I'd lose the game around 750k-800k. I was prepared to marathon this thing for months XD

700k is definitely not easy, but it feels like a much more reasonable challenge. Thanks for tweaking it, everyone! At least now I only have the Runestones of the Arcanist achievement to worry about XD
The Electrifying Result update is such a relief, omg. Every time I tried to complete it, I'd lose the game around 750k-800k. I was prepared to marathon this thing for months XD

700k is definitely not easy, but it feels like a much more reasonable challenge. Thanks for tweaking it, everyone! At least now I only have the Runestones of the Arcanist achievement to worry about XD
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

Thank you so much! I have really been enjoying this feature a lot. I think 700k is a good balance of doable since with consistent practice you can get there on most difficulties before you get to literally dizzying speeds, but a very high cumulative might be nice!
Thank you so much! I have really been enjoying this feature a lot. I think 700k is a good balance of doable since with consistent practice you can get there on most difficulties before you get to literally dizzying speeds, but a very high cumulative might be nice!
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
THANK YOU FOR LOWERING ELECTRIFYING RESULT ;0;
THANK YOU FOR LOWERING ELECTRIFYING RESULT ;0;
CYT4VFx.png
We appreciate all the hard work you do! Also yay confetti! :3 [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
We appreciate all the hard work you do! Also yay confetti! :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
Y'all did an amazing job with the achievement system!! I've having so much fun with it and the pursuits :D I will always appreciate how much you guys keep us in the loop of what's going on and the kinds of things you're working on,; there's not a lot of devs teams that do that. Y'all are an amazing team!! <3
Y'all did an amazing job with the achievement system!! I've having so much fun with it and the pursuits :D I will always appreciate how much you guys keep us in the loop of what's going on and the kinds of things you're working on,; there's not a lot of devs teams that do that. Y'all are an amazing team!! <3
Twitch | 20 | He/Him/His | FR -1
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2023-07-17 06:16:42" ] A cute [b]"confetti" animation[/b] has been added behind the claim window to make completing an achievement a little more exciting. [/quote] Where is the toggle for this animation feature?
Xhaztol wrote on 2023-07-17 06:16:42:
A cute "confetti" animation has been added behind the claim window to make completing an achievement a little more exciting.

Where is the toggle for this animation feature?
UwPE0Qp.png
Can we have silly little animations like the confetti on more site features please? (And a toggle for them ofc)
Can we have silly little animations like the confetti on more site features please? (And a toggle for them ofc)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24