Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 335 336
[quote name="CollieCalamari" date="2023-07-07 15:50:56" ] Honestly I'm aiming for this Kokomi rerun, if I don't get her I'm probably gonna go for the Hydro Archon, or whichever banner runs Charlotte lol [/quote] As a Kokomi main, it makes me really happy to hear others want to go for her, I wish you luck! About Fontaine, I'm mostly excited for Neuvillette, admittedly only after announcing the voice actors. I can't really help it, I have an extreme bias towards characters voiced by Kamiya Hiroshi [emoji=heart size=1]
CollieCalamari wrote on 2023-07-07 15:50:56:
Honestly I'm aiming for this Kokomi rerun, if I don't get her I'm probably gonna go for the Hydro Archon, or whichever banner runs Charlotte lol

As a Kokomi main, it makes me really happy to hear others want to go for her, I wish you luck!

About Fontaine, I'm mostly excited for Neuvillette, admittedly only after announcing the voice actors. I can't really help it, I have an extreme bias towards characters voiced by Kamiya Hiroshi
All I want is snuggles, All I get is struggles
dead AAA battery // All pronouns OK
[quote name="Urtaxiss" date="2023-07-10 02:16:14" ] I am so jelous of kaeya cons havers ya all lucky on getting him wish you all c6 tho! :00 did you build him on physical or cryo tho?.. or hybrid? I am trying to figure out which one is better and more fun to play with. [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1] [/quote] I have a c6 Kaeya, and when you have more const, it's better to switch to off-field cryo imo as his ult goes brr even harder :D At c2 he already can have non-stop ult (if there are lots of small enemies) that hits pretty hard, and c5 and c6 make it even stronger. As a main dps, it depends, phys is also good for him (with Fischl or other electro to shred the enemies' resistanse) but I used to run him with Chongyun (and Xingqiu) as full cryo DD in the beginning. Kaeya is very versatile and fun! ___ As for Fontaine, I absolutely loved all three siblings so I'm pulling for Lyney (probably with the weapon), Lynette and Freminet! I also really loved Nevillete and Wriothesley's designs, but I want to see their kits first. Navia and Clorinde looks gorgeous, so it's also a very strong maybe for me. Focalors... well, the personality is a bit off-putting for me so far, but I'd like to have a full archon collection, so even if I don't pull for her right away, I'll get her on a rerun later. The only one I'm not sold on is Sigewinne, and I heard that she could be a healer, which I don't need... Idk, we'll see. Maybe she ends up being too cute to resist :D
Urtaxiss wrote on 2023-07-10 02:16:14:
I am so jelous of kaeya cons havers ya all lucky on getting him wish you all c6 tho! :00 did you build him on physical or cryo tho?.. or hybrid? I am trying to figure out which one is better and more fun to play with.
I have a c6 Kaeya, and when you have more const, it's better to switch to off-field cryo imo as his ult goes brr even harder :D At c2 he already can have non-stop ult (if there are lots of small enemies) that hits pretty hard, and c5 and c6 make it even stronger. As a main dps, it depends, phys is also good for him (with Fischl or other electro to shred the enemies' resistanse) but I used to run him with Chongyun (and Xingqiu) as full cryo DD in the beginning. Kaeya is very versatile and fun!

___

As for Fontaine, I absolutely loved all three siblings so I'm pulling for Lyney (probably with the weapon), Lynette and Freminet! I also really loved Nevillete and Wriothesley's designs, but I want to see their kits first. Navia and Clorinde looks gorgeous, so it's also a very strong maybe for me. Focalors... well, the personality is a bit off-putting for me so far, but I'd like to have a full archon collection, so even if I don't pull for her right away, I'll get her on a rerun later. The only one I'm not sold on is Sigewinne, and I heard that she could be a healer, which I don't need... Idk, we'll see. Maybe she ends up being too cute to resist :D
for fontaine im really excited for focalors, shes looking to be my favorite archon already based on design and personality and im so excited to see how the plot goes with her. also looking forward to neuvilette and arlecchino, but pretty much every one of them has my attention to some degree

im jealous of kaeya con havers, i have c4 amber and c5 lisa but i only just got his c1 a few weeks ago after having been playing for 2+ years. no cons of him since then either.
for fontaine im really excited for focalors, shes looking to be my favorite archon already based on design and personality and im so excited to see how the plot goes with her. also looking forward to neuvilette and arlecchino, but pretty much every one of them has my attention to some degree

im jealous of kaeya con havers, i have c4 amber and c5 lisa but i only just got his c1 a few weeks ago after having been playing for 2+ years. no cons of him since then either.
Call me Cain or Raptor!
06xk8gV.pnghh5n4WA.pngbYt72YT.png
My main fandoms: 8GgdVkW.pngB771gaJ.pnghUchsi0.png AR60 and Proud Chongyun main!
v Buttons from here
YMPbu9R.png
I have Kaeya at C5 currently. I've only ever obtained ONE constellation from the banner. The rest were all bought off the shop when they pop up twice a year. It seems to be the best way to do it. I will keep rolling on the standard banner hoping for the last one... but more then likely I will end up buying it in December. lol
I have Kaeya at C5 currently. I've only ever obtained ONE constellation from the banner. The rest were all bought off the shop when they pop up twice a year. It seems to be the best way to do it. I will keep rolling on the standard banner hoping for the last one... but more then likely I will end up buying it in December. lol
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
So all the previous archons had problems needing to be solved (or in Inazuma's case, Raiden was part of the problem)...and then Focalors out here actively wanting problems. xD Depending on her kit I might go for Focalors, but so far Neuvillette is my top priority followed by Navia.

Small banner leak for anyone looking to start stockpiling primo savings: (as always take leaks with a grain of salt, but this one was dropped by two fairly reliable leakers)

Lyney + Yelan | Childe + Zhongli - first half weapon banner sounds like an absolute win for Lyney wanters with both his sig and simulacra
So all the previous archons had problems needing to be solved (or in Inazuma's case, Raiden was part of the problem)...and then Focalors out here actively wanting problems. xD Depending on her kit I might go for Focalors, but so far Neuvillette is my top priority followed by Navia.

Small banner leak for anyone looking to start stockpiling primo savings: (as always take leaks with a grain of salt, but this one was dropped by two fairly reliable leakers)

Lyney + Yelan | Childe + Zhongli - first half weapon banner sounds like an absolute win for Lyney wanters with both his sig and simulacra
s9S8mKS.gif
Finally finished up the Tree of Dreams! <3

The tree item you get as a reward at the end is really cool! <3
Finally finished up the Tree of Dreams! <3

The tree item you get as a reward at the end is really cool! <3
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
[quote name="cryorraptor" date="2023-07-09 20:36:06" ] -different mimics are weaker to different elements so if theres one you struggle with in particular, it would help to bring along a character of that element weak to electro: -raptors -cranes weak to pyro: -boars -squirrels weak to cryo: -ducks -crabs weak to geo: -finch -frog [/quote] I legitimately never knew this, and just kind of... did my best with the characters I had at the time (now nahida largely takes care of it all now) but wow, this would've been really helpful to earlier game me :0
cryorraptor wrote on 2023-07-09 20:36:06:
-different mimics are weaker to different elements so if theres one you struggle with in particular, it would help to bring along a character of that element

weak to electro:
-raptors
-cranes

weak to pyro:
-boars
-squirrels

weak to cryo:
-ducks
-crabs

weak to geo:
-finch
-frog

I legitimately never knew this, and just kind of... did my best with the characters I had at the time (now nahida largely takes care of it all now) but wow, this would've been really helpful to earlier game me :0
35943059ae25bf0c8b8773cdc14295092877b6a7.png
i am beyond gay for the fontaine video hrmgrhrjr
i am beyond gay for the fontaine video hrmgrhrjr
83447890p.png Robin / Ronnie
They/Them | FR+3

Nature
Agol
————
Rl71vuP.png
R1dejfm.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
Diluc is my all time favorite, and still my main since I got him, next to Alhaitham
Diluc is my all time favorite, and still my main since I got him, next to Alhaitham
Image by By UserOfShadows
LUZk8tY.png
Just finished Adventure Rank Ascension 2. Time to start getting ready for the next one if I ever want to raise my adventure rank again.
Just finished Adventure Rank Ascension 2. Time to start getting ready for the next one if I ever want to raise my adventure rank again.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 335 336