Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 285 286 287 288 289 ... 335 336
Honestly I'm aiming for this Kokomi rerun, if I don't get her I'm probably gonna go for the Hydro Archon, or whichever banner runs Charlotte lol
Honestly I'm aiming for this Kokomi rerun, if I don't get her I'm probably gonna go for the Hydro Archon, or whichever banner runs Charlotte lol
Ap6eiOc.png
To be honest I don't care about the fontaine characters right now. I just really want zhongli.
To be honest I don't care about the fontaine characters right now. I just really want zhongli.
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
I wish I was more jazzed for Fontaine but the 1920s esque vibe isn't my jam. I'm really going to miss Sumeru. I'm also more of a fantasy fan than steampunk, so yeah.

I know I'm in the minority but I really love the desert tbh, I don't want to leave LOL

Only thing I really hope for out of this is that we finally get a Hydro Claymore wielder. It's been 84 years...
I wish I was more jazzed for Fontaine but the 1920s esque vibe isn't my jam. I'm really going to miss Sumeru. I'm also more of a fantasy fan than steampunk, so yeah.

I know I'm in the minority but I really love the desert tbh, I don't want to leave LOL

Only thing I really hope for out of this is that we finally get a Hydro Claymore wielder. It's been 84 years...
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
I think it's really funny that the name Fontaine is just fountain in french [emoji=aether laughing size=1] I'm most excited though for the NEW WATER MECHANICS!! Apparently you'll be able to dive out of and into the water, it looks so prettyyyy~ Also, as much as I love Lyney and Wriothesley (and will pull for them smh), in general I'm mostly agreeing with everyone else here, I loved Sumeru and wish it got more time in the spotlight </3
I think it's really funny that the name Fontaine is just fountain in french

I'm most excited though for the NEW WATER MECHANICS!! Apparently you'll be able to dive out of and into the water, it looks so prettyyyy~

Also, as much as I love Lyney and Wriothesley (and will pull for them smh), in general I'm mostly agreeing with everyone else here, I loved Sumeru and wish it got more time in the spotlight </3
weh
Woo! Got the last of the Dendroculus today! I also got my first 50cv artifact. Too bad it was for a character that won't make a ton of use of it. LMAO

At least the piece pushed Baizhu to just about 54k HP! He's a beast... when it comes to healing. lol
Woo! Got the last of the Dendroculus today! I also got my first 50cv artifact. Too bad it was for a character that won't make a ton of use of it. LMAO

At least the piece pushed Baizhu to just about 54k HP! He's a beast... when it comes to healing. lol
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
On the topic of Dendroculi, I should probably do the 3.4 desert quest. Now, I don't think I'll collect them all before 4.0 (I didn't get all the Electroculi until earlier this year, and I still have the Inazuma tree to finish), but I can at least make progress--my statue is at level 8 right now. I did finish Dual Evidence yesterday, so I have full clearance now in the 3.1 desert, but apparently there's another quest in that questline??? And there's still more places to unlock??? these quests never seem to end T_T

I plan to finish the event area first though. That place will go away eventually, but at least the entire area is open now. (I did finish the event quest today, though. Overall very fun!)
On the topic of Dendroculi, I should probably do the 3.4 desert quest. Now, I don't think I'll collect them all before 4.0 (I didn't get all the Electroculi until earlier this year, and I still have the Inazuma tree to finish), but I can at least make progress--my statue is at level 8 right now. I did finish Dual Evidence yesterday, so I have full clearance now in the 3.1 desert, but apparently there's another quest in that questline??? And there's still more places to unlock??? these quests never seem to end T_T

I plan to finish the event area first though. That place will go away eventually, but at least the entire area is open now. (I did finish the event quest today, though. Overall very fun!)
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Any tips on how to beat the Oceanid?
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
[quote name="LaureltheSapWing" date="2023-07-09 19:30:56" ] Any tips on how to beat the Oceanid? [/quote] -different mimics are weaker to different elements so if theres one you struggle with in particular, it would help to bring along a character of that element weak to electro: -raptors -cranes weak to pyro: -boars -squirrels weak to cryo: -ducks -crabs weak to geo: -finch -frog -make sure to have a ranged character who can deal decent damage for the raptors. they can be almost untouchable if you go in with only more-close up characters. almost any bow user would helpful (except childe and yelan) plus most catalysts and a few others. -wouldnt hurt to bring a good shielder/healer too since some of the attacks can be overwhelming without one.
LaureltheSapWing wrote on 2023-07-09 19:30:56:
-different mimics are weaker to different elements so if theres one you struggle with in particular, it would help to bring along a character of that element

weak to electro:
-raptors
-cranes

weak to pyro:
-boars
-squirrels

weak to cryo:
-ducks
-crabs

weak to geo:
-finch
-frog

-make sure to have a ranged character who can deal decent damage for the raptors. they can be almost untouchable if you go in with only more-close up characters. almost any bow user would helpful (except childe and yelan) plus most catalysts and a few others.

-wouldnt hurt to bring a good shielder/healer too since some of the attacks can be overwhelming without one.
Call me Cain or Raptor!
06xk8gV.pnghh5n4WA.pngbYt72YT.png
My main fandoms: 8GgdVkW.pngB771gaJ.pnghUchsi0.png AR60 and Proud Chongyun main!
v Buttons from here
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="LaureltheSapWing" date="2023-07-09 19:30:56" ] Any tips on how to beat the Oceanid? [/quote] idk which characters you have so idk how helpful my suggestions will be but i would recommend a shielder (zhongli, noelle, layla, etc.) bc finches and frogs unleash a hydro 'bomb' after they are defeated and they can HURT. you [i]can[/i] dodge if you run away fast enough but it might be a bit troublesome if you're in the centre of the platform. and if you're using a dendro character, you might need a shielder anyway to prevent bloom self-damage. and it's good to bring a bow character (fischl, venti, ganyu, etc.) to deal with the raptors if they spawn. if i remember correctly, venti can also use his skill to reach them and i haven't tried it but nahida's skill probably can as well. i also like to bring a cryo character like ganyu or chongyun with me to freeze all the mimics :3 they're especially helpful for freezing crabs since they move around SO MUCH so an example of a team i would bring to oceanid would be something like: ganyu/chongyun, fischl, bennett and zhongli/noelle so i get each of the mimics' weaknesses. i don't think targetting the weaknesses is necessary for defeating oceanid, but i'd imagine it'll make things a bit easier
LaureltheSapWing wrote on 2023-07-09 19:30:56:

idk which characters you have so idk how helpful my suggestions will be but i would recommend a shielder (zhongli, noelle, layla, etc.) bc finches and frogs unleash a hydro 'bomb' after they are defeated and they can HURT. you can dodge if you run away fast enough but it might be a bit troublesome if you're in the centre of the platform. and if you're using a dendro character, you might need a shielder anyway to prevent bloom self-damage.

and it's good to bring a bow character (fischl, venti, ganyu, etc.) to deal with the raptors if they spawn. if i remember correctly, venti can also use his skill to reach them and i haven't tried it but nahida's skill probably can as well.

i also like to bring a cryo character like ganyu or chongyun with me to freeze all the mimics :3 they're especially helpful for freezing crabs since they move around SO MUCH

so an example of a team i would bring to oceanid would be something like: ganyu/chongyun, fischl, bennett and zhongli/noelle so i get each of the mimics' weaknesses. i don't think targetting the weaknesses is necessary for defeating oceanid, but i'd imagine it'll make things a bit easier
?s1k5n=party.png
[quote name="SpaceBunnyx" date="2023-06-28 04:38:56" ] @Skyspeed Also there is a difference on standard and event-banner. You can pull a guranteed 5* character or weapon on standard, some weapons are really good for a lot of characters, such as wolf gravestone for Diluc, which I am so jealous people got it and I am still with none, meanwhile I got a lot of Kaeyas constellation from the standard. The characters your get for free at the start of the game are more hard to get than a 5* as you can get all 4* that have been released in the standard, so it makes it even harder to get like Kaeya which is actually a really strong character and his cons are also really great! [/quote] I am so jelous of kaeya cons havers ya all lucky on getting him wish you all c6 tho! :00 did you build him on physical or cryo tho?.. or hybrid? I am trying to figure out which one is better and more fun to play with. [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1]
SpaceBunnyx wrote on 2023-06-28 04:38:56:
@Skyspeed
Also there is a difference on standard and event-banner. You can pull a guranteed 5* character or weapon on standard, some weapons are really good for a lot of characters, such as wolf gravestone for Diluc, which I am so jealous people got it and I am still with none, meanwhile I got a lot of Kaeyas constellation from the standard. The characters your get for free at the start of the game are more hard to get than a 5* as you can get all 4* that have been released in the standard, so it makes it even harder to get like Kaeya which is actually a really strong character and his cons are also really great!

I am so jelous of kaeya cons havers ya all lucky on getting him wish you all c6 tho! :00 did you build him on physical or cryo tho?.. or hybrid? I am trying to figure out which one is better and more fun to play with.
d0NWIpT.png dFnwkLI.png
7ntZZGM.png
pZJYyk4.png
hUchsi0.png
oaolHwW.png
hBzaYAj.png
co3WWXY.png
n3XdSHq.png
UYXZLyE.png
bkPzSyW.png
1 2 ... 285 286 287 288 289 ... 335 336