Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements Retrospective
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
woo
woo
underoath-envy.gif | Malice or Jolene | wishlist | sales | 9S8BEmF.gif
Thank you all for your work!

(Ahhhhh and I already completed the achievement Electrifying Result with the score of >1,000,000 xD Still, the update and new achievements are cool!)
Thank you all for your work!

(Ahhhhh and I already completed the achievement Electrifying Result with the score of >1,000,000 xD Still, the update and new achievements are cool!)
tumblr_inline_p2wpk68Bre1vuyziz_500.png
Good job getting that huge project finished!
Good job getting that huge project finished!
Shed Orange Scale jBuN1x1.png Banded Sardonyx
thank you FR mods for my life [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
thank you FR mods for my life
nlEal51.png 0Rgq1zB.png
CwfSHPE.png
jFGTtqE.png
Thank you for both the achievement system and this retrospective! <3

I'm sure many people are happy about "Electrifying Result" being made slightly easier! I myself am pretty sad though that "Runestone Rockstar" didn't get the same treatment. =< I have no idea how people are completing that one...
Thank you for both the achievement system and this retrospective! <3

I'm sure many people are happy about "Electrifying Result" being made slightly easier! I myself am pretty sad though that "Runestone Rockstar" didn't get the same treatment. =< I have no idea how people are completing that one...
IQJmIq3.png
Thank you thank you thank you for reducing the shock switch threshold. I can get to that one.
Thank you thank you thank you for reducing the shock switch threshold. I can get to that one.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
confetti :D
confetti :D
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
It's always interesting to hear about the developing process!
It's always interesting to hear about the developing process!
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
ty for the hard work and yay confetti
ty for the hard work and yay confetti
Oh I’m so glad the score for electrifying result has been lowered! I just retroactively completed it bc that’s how close I could get before a game over hhhhhhh

Oh I’m so glad the score for electrifying result has been lowered! I just retroactively completed it bc that’s how close I could get before a game over hhhhhhh

xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24