Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ETArt | NEW M SS Horror Skincent
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42
good I'm still interested.
good I'm still interested.
I'm still interested! I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this T_T It feels like anything plague related just isn't allowed to exist anymore, which is weird considering the flight is based around disease and rot and such.... Awesome work though and I'll keep my fingers crossed for this submission.
I'm still interested! I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this T_T It feels like anything plague related just isn't allowed to exist anymore, which is weird considering the flight is based around disease and rot and such.... Awesome work though and I'll keep my fingers crossed for this submission.
VX2x7ng.png
I'm still interested! So sorry it keeps getting rejected, this must all be so frustrating :(
I'm still interested! So sorry it keeps getting rejected, this must all be so frustrating :(
z8s5c34.png4i9LHV0.png
5iXiC8z.pngIrmwTXC.png
Webp-net-resizeimage-4.png Webp-net-resizeimage-4-copy.png Webp-net-resizeimage-4-copy-2.png
Still interested! It is frustrating that plague skins get rejected for sometimes silly things. I dont see any gore in your skin, no wounds or blisters at all. Just body horror and since that is a mouth of course there are goop or whatever

we have plenty of body horror skins, similar belly mouths just like this spiral skin and they were fine :c granted the last one might be grandfathered in but the rest arent

no red allowed
Still interested! It is frustrating that plague skins get rejected for sometimes silly things. I dont see any gore in your skin, no wounds or blisters at all. Just body horror and since that is a mouth of course there are goop or whatever

we have plenty of body horror skins, similar belly mouths just like this spiral skin and they were fine :c granted the last one might be grandfathered in but the rest arent

no red allowed
Drakengard.gif
yeah ill still keep my slot, thanks!
yeah ill still keep my slot, thanks!
Just experimenting with bad decisions
I'm still in, god this is so frustrating
I'm still in, god this is so frustrating
VAnf2q2.png
1GFxKo9.png
LRdLP2V.png
i'd still love my slot for all variants of the skin! the plague issue is such a frustrating topic i don't even wanna get into it, but know that your art is phenomenal and i can't wait to get more skins from you! best of luck to you, man [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
i'd still love my slot for all variants of the skin! the plague issue is such a frustrating topic i don't even wanna get into it, but know that your art is phenomenal and i can't wait to get more skins from you! best of luck to you, man

K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@ELGURITCH I was worried that the plague one might get problems. It seems that happens a lot with plague skins. I don't understand why they are such a pain about the aesthetic when THEY were the ones to make the flight. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this.

Here's to hoping that this version doesn't get bonked out of existence either.

That being said, I think I've gathered enough gems! Even though Plague has lost a lot of it's charm-- I super miss the glow in the mouth-- I think I still want a slot for that. As well as Fire and Wind. Like I mentioned before, the dream is to have one of each!
@ELGURITCH I was worried that the plague one might get problems. It seems that happens a lot with plague skins. I don't understand why they are such a pain about the aesthetic when THEY were the ones to make the flight. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this.

Here's to hoping that this version doesn't get bonked out of existence either.

That being said, I think I've gathered enough gems! Even though Plague has lost a lot of it's charm-- I super miss the glow in the mouth-- I think I still want a slot for that. As well as Fire and Wind. Like I mentioned before, the dream is to have one of each!
I wish it was possible to print the Plague one...
It's a huge regret that body horror/gore skins are often rejected and don't get printed because of red color ;-;
There are very few of them, yet I love all of them that have ever come out and I managed to buy them.

Oh, is there a chance I could be added to the Fire horror too? I want the Plague to pass, but I'll comfort myself with fire if it fails ;-;
If you need gems I can pay for all three or two skins right away!
I wish it was possible to print the Plague one...
It's a huge regret that body horror/gore skins are often rejected and don't get printed because of red color ;-;
There are very few of them, yet I love all of them that have ever come out and I managed to buy them.

Oh, is there a chance I could be added to the Fire horror too? I want the Plague to pass, but I'll comfort myself with fire if it fails ;-;
If you need gems I can pay for all three or two skins right away!
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
Could i be added to the pinglist for The Horror (Shadow) if you design it someday? The Horror series seems like a really cool idea!
Could i be added to the pinglist for The Horror (Shadow) if you design it someday? The Horror series seems like a really cool idea!
Kuro49-Banner1.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42