Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MOVED
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 133 134
Can I get Daena and Boreaus for 50kt and 50g? (also glad to see you back and okay!!)

edit: had a dyslexia moment lol
Can I get Daena and Boreaus for 50kt and 50g? (also glad to see you back and okay!!)

edit: had a dyslexia moment lol
23883.png | Misty, Logan
| He, They, She

button18.pngbutton-Nature-Born.png
buttonA.pngbuttonearthclan.png
YMPbu9R.png
Feel free to ping me!
Open to random friend requests and messages (just be polite, ya know?).
I'm subscribed to any threads I make.
=====
@GothicDraki

If Tsih is available, could I nab her for treasure? Good to know everything is okay!
@GothicDraki

If Tsih is available, could I nab her for treasure? Good to know everything is okay!
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
claim for Ajora! treasure please
claim for Ajora! treasure please
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
@MistyFlame1 @KoenigVII @Samelf Thanks! I'll send the CR's in a moment ^^
@MistyFlame1 @KoenigVII @Samelf Thanks! I'll send the CR's in a moment ^^
Genderfluid, pronouns He/They
Genderfluid, pronouns Xy/Xem/Xyr
Omnisexual
FR Time +2
Free Buttons
A drawing of an aether with lead spool, ruby foam and midnight space; links back to adopt shop it came fromA dripping, heart-shaped button colored like a pride flag with text reading Friends of Dorothy Pride Hatchery next to a matching hatchling. Clicking it leads to said hatchery.
I'll take Luned for 50 Gems please! ^w^
I'll take Luned for 50 Gems please! ^w^
@Pippicatty Sure thing! I'll send them over in a sec ^^
@Pippicatty Sure thing! I'll send them over in a sec ^^
Omnisexual
FR Time +2
Free Buttons
A drawing of an aether with lead spool, ruby foam and midnight space; links back to adopt shop it came fromA dripping, heart-shaped button colored like a pride flag with text reading Friends of Dorothy Pride Hatchery next to a matching hatchling. Clicking it leads to said hatchery.
@GothicDraki - YEY! Look at them all! [emoji=coatl love size=2] Could I get Leokul with treasure and the Frequent Buyer discount? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87225071][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/872251/87225071_350.png[/img][/url]
@GothicDraki - YEY! Look at them all! Could I get Leokul with treasure and the Frequent Buyer discount?

87225071_350.png
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
Could I get Tajah and Kortu for treasure please? :D

Could I get Tajah and Kortu for treasure please? :D

bwPDIOd.pngOOf4SrF.gif LeXcCYI.pngOOf4SrF.gif 1ZL52oD.png
Could I get Victiln for gems please?
Could I get Victiln for gems please?
bcSqlhd.pngFObX7rS.png0DYiJ8Z.pngomKpPgG.pnghh5n4WA.pngFBZwPWz.png
@rubeusbeaky @wmctalon @sobrietyforus Sure! I'll send them all over in a moment ^^
@rubeusbeaky @wmctalon @sobrietyforus Sure! I'll send them all over in a moment ^^
Omnisexual
FR Time +2
Free Buttons
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 133 134