Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Addicted Already!
Hello

Just putting myself out here to just introduce myself. My friend invited me to this game/website and has given me quite a few pointers and help in the one day I have been playing.

I am really looking forward to learning and growing my Dragon Lair as I go and seeing what kind of dragons I can create!

I am a huge nerd that plays xbox, PS5, and computer games. I enjoy board games of all types and really enjoy DnD.

I am a huge reader, crafter, puzzler, and love to just learn new things!

Look forward to making some friends and growing with the community!

Thanks

Cynnister
Hello

Just putting myself out here to just introduce myself. My friend invited me to this game/website and has given me quite a few pointers and help in the one day I have been playing.

I am really looking forward to learning and growing my Dragon Lair as I go and seeing what kind of dragons I can create!

I am a huge nerd that plays xbox, PS5, and computer games. I enjoy board games of all types and really enjoy DnD.

I am a huge reader, crafter, puzzler, and love to just learn new things!

Look forward to making some friends and growing with the community!

Thanks

Cynnister
Welcome to FR! Woah, amazing that your friend showed you around already! A quick scry of your progenitor: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=22&winggene=113&wings=28&auth=c7056accdb56806b618a09198da0bb2317b99eb8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=7&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=22&winggene=42&wings=65&auth=d5aabc072e580fb8b889b8ee85412b693a7e6b0c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Wishing you the absolute best journey and a lot of fun on this website! Hope you're lair will flourish and your dragons will prosper! Sincerely, Islet
Welcome to FR!

Woah, amazing that your friend showed you around already!

A quick scry of your progenitor:
dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=22&winggene=113&wings=28&auth=c7056accdb56806b618a09198da0bb2317b99eb8&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=7&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=22&winggene=42&wings=65&auth=d5aabc072e580fb8b889b8ee85412b693a7e6b0c&dummyext=prev.png

Wishing you the absolute best journey and a lot of fun on this website! Hope you're lair will flourish and your dragons will prosper!

Sincerely,
Islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Islet

Thank you so much! I have been going around through the forums and love all the positivity this community has!

Looking forward to delving into much more!
@Islet

Thank you so much! I have been going around through the forums and love all the positivity this community has!

Looking forward to delving into much more!
@Cynnister

Hi Cynnister, I’m BunnySox, pronouns she/her, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

I'm a huge DND 3.5 TTRPG nerd, and also love reading, crafting, puzzling.

I'm also teaching myself to draw, so that I can draw my dragons someday xD

It's so good to have a friend helping you learn the ins and outs!! And you've already got some amazing looking dragons; I peeked!!

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Shadow Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Inkspots" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

FR is a very friendly and generous community, and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all.

lmk if you'd like any help with your Coliseum team/s; the Coli here has some specific quirks you might not have run into in other games you play

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^
@Cynnister

Hi Cynnister, I’m BunnySox, pronouns she/her, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

I'm a huge DND 3.5 TTRPG nerd, and also love reading, crafting, puzzling.

I'm also teaching myself to draw, so that I can draw my dragons someday xD

It's so good to have a friend helping you learn the ins and outs!! And you've already got some amazing looking dragons; I peeked!!

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Shadow Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Inkspots" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

FR is a very friendly and generous community, and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all.

lmk if you'd like any help with your Coliseum team/s; the Coli here has some specific quirks you might not have run into in other games you play

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^
@BunnySox

What kind of crafting do you do? I love to cross-stitch, my Happy Planner/Junk Journaling, I use to draw but fell out of it over the years as I just got soo busy with life.

I will definitely take a look into the Shadow Flight section and introduce myself. I just loved the look of the shadow looks.

I am still learning the coliseum. I'm not entirely sure how to earn more attacks I have unlocked a stone or something but that is something I am trying to look into. in-between exploring the website.

I definitely appreciate all the help and suggestions you have given!

Thanks again for such a friendly post and so informative.
@BunnySox

What kind of crafting do you do? I love to cross-stitch, my Happy Planner/Junk Journaling, I use to draw but fell out of it over the years as I just got soo busy with life.

I will definitely take a look into the Shadow Flight section and introduce myself. I just loved the look of the shadow looks.

I am still learning the coliseum. I'm not entirely sure how to earn more attacks I have unlocked a stone or something but that is something I am trying to look into. in-between exploring the website.

I definitely appreciate all the help and suggestions you have given!

Thanks again for such a friendly post and so informative.
@Cynnister

I used to hand-sew, so I'm getting back into that, and embroidery, too.

I junk journal and also do this thing called SoulCollage.

You'll love Shadow flight; I love their aesthetic, too, and I have a TON of Shadow dragons in my clan.

I'd be happy to take a peek at your Coli team and make a suggestion or two; I can do that via PM so your Intro thread stays neat and tidy!!

Do you like to read Guides? There are some great Coli guides, they're extensive, though; some ppl like them and some prefer just to ask questions directly when they run into something they haven't seen before.

You're welcome, it's fun to meet you and chat about our shared interests with DND, stitchery, reading, etc.

xD
@Cynnister

I used to hand-sew, so I'm getting back into that, and embroidery, too.

I junk journal and also do this thing called SoulCollage.

You'll love Shadow flight; I love their aesthetic, too, and I have a TON of Shadow dragons in my clan.

I'd be happy to take a peek at your Coli team and make a suggestion or two; I can do that via PM so your Intro thread stays neat and tidy!!

Do you like to read Guides? There are some great Coli guides, they're extensive, though; some ppl like them and some prefer just to ask questions directly when they run into something they haven't seen before.

You're welcome, it's fun to meet you and chat about our shared interests with DND, stitchery, reading, etc.

xD
Welcome to flight rising! I just joined myself too and I am already hooked!
Welcome to flight rising! I just joined myself too and I am already hooked!