Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | varying state achievements [fixed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@williwawwarden

well, previously people reported a bug where if you had it applied to your account and not in your inventory the achievement didn't read it. so i'm guessing that's a holdover from that disconnect, since application to your account is a way you could have it and not be able to lose the progress. also, fun fact – if you bond with a familiar to, say, companion, then sell the familiar (at companion, you'll see the card in your bestiary greys back out and returns to the 'undiscovered' tab), when you acquire that same familiar again you pick it right back up at companion. so even if you don't have the bestiary entry, your account has the number of days bonded/bond level stored for every fam. ditto with fairgrounds treasure – you can't go back in time and un-earn whatever treasure you may have gotten.
@williwawwarden

well, previously people reported a bug where if you had it applied to your account and not in your inventory the achievement didn't read it. so i'm guessing that's a holdover from that disconnect, since application to your account is a way you could have it and not be able to lose the progress. also, fun fact – if you bond with a familiar to, say, companion, then sell the familiar (at companion, you'll see the card in your bestiary greys back out and returns to the 'undiscovered' tab), when you acquire that same familiar again you pick it right back up at companion. so even if you don't have the bestiary entry, your account has the number of days bonded/bond level stored for every fam. ditto with fairgrounds treasure – you can't go back in time and un-earn whatever treasure you may have gotten.
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit Ah. Well. Considering 'applied Vista to account' IS a permanent state, I hope they can figure out a way to differentiate.

I wonder now if the stat set of achievements are related after all, in a way - as in, has invisible requirements/locks meant to prevent Thing X from progressing them, which ends up also preventing things which ought to count.

Having a hidden requirement of the stat needing to pass through 50 when it is raised, not already be over 50 when it is raised, would mean that already fully-trained and statted dragons would not autocomplete any of them, without taking into account what would happen with a partly-trained dragon with a stat already over 50.

Thank you again, nap time for me, happy Brightshine!
@hatesprit Ah. Well. Considering 'applied Vista to account' IS a permanent state, I hope they can figure out a way to differentiate.

I wonder now if the stat set of achievements are related after all, in a way - as in, has invisible requirements/locks meant to prevent Thing X from progressing them, which ends up also preventing things which ought to count.

Having a hidden requirement of the stat needing to pass through 50 when it is raised, not already be over 50 when it is raised, would mean that already fully-trained and statted dragons would not autocomplete any of them, without taking into account what would happen with a partly-trained dragon with a stat already over 50.

Thank you again, nap time for me, happy Brightshine!
bumping back to the front page as i accrue other reports
bumping back to the front page as i accrue other reports
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/3252696/1 found another report here
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/3252696/1 found another report here
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
i also just realized coming out on top had uncollected itself! i'm in water, same flight as the other report. i have no clue if this has happened to people from other flights.
i also just realized coming out on top had uncollected itself! i'm in water, same flight as the other report. i have no clue if this has happened to people from other flights.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Running into this issue with the Faculty Appreciation Day achievement. On Win10, using Google Chrome - it also appears bugged on my phone (iOs, using Safari).
Running into this issue with the Faculty Appreciation Day achievement. On Win10, using Google Chrome - it also appears bugged on my phone (iOs, using Safari).
FoJSh5v.gif Fal
FR time +10
B0SOpoT.png
Found this thread extremely useful when trying to figure out some of the issues I was seeing in my achievements -- thank you all!
Found this thread extremely useful when trying to figure out some of the issues I was seeing in my achievements -- thank you all!
hello world
can confirm the issue is happening with Coming Out On Top. i’m in wind, had dom like the second or third week after anni
can confirm the issue is happening with Coming Out On Top. i’m in wind, had dom like the second or third week after anni
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
@SafelyCapricious

can you let me know which you're seeing the bug for so i can add you to the tracking list?
@SafelyCapricious

can you let me know which you're seeing the bug for so i can add you to the tracking list?
@hatesprit

Currently just The Tracks Go Off in this Direction

was also seeing it on the one with the lair but I'm just keeping the icons for now and that seems to have solved that problem.

Thanks!
@hatesprit

Currently just The Tracks Go Off in this Direction

was also seeing it on the one with the lair but I'm just keeping the icons for now and that seems to have solved that problem.

Thanks!
hello world
1 2 3 4 5 6