Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PhatRepti's Sketch Shop (closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Trphlthdl
@TacoTequila
@yifei

Just finished my last few commissions! :) Feel free to post up what you would like!
@Trphlthdl
@TacoTequila
@yifei

Just finished my last few commissions! :) Feel free to post up what you would like!
edEaXop.png
@TacoTequila

Yeah two slots are fine :) Absolutely! feel free to send over a message
@TacoTequila

Yeah two slots are fine :) Absolutely! feel free to send over a message
edEaXop.png
please ping me when you reopen!!!
please ping me when you reopen!!!
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
Hi!
Your style is super nice and I'd also love to be pinged if you open more slots!
Hi!
Your style is super nice and I'd also love to be pinged if you open more slots!
image0_4.gif
@PhatRepti I’m a little confused as to if I missed the opening or not, but if I didn’t, could I snatch a slot for my girl Kayda? https://toyhou.se/9320172.kayda/gallery
@PhatRepti I’m a little confused as to if I missed the opening or not, but if I didn’t, could I snatch a slot for my girl Kayda? https://toyhou.se/9320172.kayda/gallery
MRMeAKr.png
@PhatRepti I LOVE ITTTTT <33333 you captured my dragons so well, I'm so happy! Your art is amazing! <3 Tysm <3
@PhatRepti I LOVE ITTTTT <33333 you captured my dragons so well, I'm so happy! Your art is amazing! <3 Tysm <3
Art_shop.png
@Trphlthdl

Sorry for the confusion! You didn't miss it :) I just wanted to give you and everyone on my pinglist the first chance to ask for art before I opened again.

Absolutely! Just making sure would you like a full body w/ color?
@Trphlthdl

Sorry for the confusion! You didn't miss it :) I just wanted to give you and everyone on my pinglist the first chance to ask for art before I opened again.

Absolutely! Just making sure would you like a full body w/ color?
edEaXop.png
@saltypie
@UniKorpi

Actually I have enough room for you guys if you'd like :) I do have a few requests to do before yours so it might take a day or two for me to get to them, but I'll happily take your requests!
@saltypie
@UniKorpi

Actually I have enough room for you guys if you'd like :) I do have a few requests to do before yours so it might take a day or two for me to get to them, but I'll happily take your requests!
edEaXop.png
@PhatRepti

Yep, full body with color please! I appreciate you letting pinglist people get first dibs on slots! I can pay in gems or treasure, whichever you prefer! I'm also gonna be at work most of today, so if you PM/ping for details it might be awhile before I can respond, just a heads up!
@PhatRepti

Yep, full body with color please! I appreciate you letting pinglist people get first dibs on slots! I can pay in gems or treasure, whichever you prefer! I'm also gonna be at work most of today, so if you PM/ping for details it might be awhile before I can respond, just a heads up!
MRMeAKr.png
@Trphlthdl

Not a problem :) I thought since you guys asked first I should give a day for everyone on my list to reply before I say I'm open, I think it's only fair.
I'll happily take some treasure if you're fine with that, the price will be 250,000 treasure, of course I'm happy with either but I have a dragon buying addiction and running low on treasure lol feel free to send it through crossroads or through a message when you're free :)
@Trphlthdl

Not a problem :) I thought since you guys asked first I should give a day for everyone on my list to reply before I say I'm open, I think it's only fair.
I'll happily take some treasure if you're fine with that, the price will be 250,000 treasure, of course I'm happy with either but I have a dragon buying addiction and running low on treasure lol feel free to send it through crossroads or through a message when you're free :)
edEaXop.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12