Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PhatRepti's Sketch Shop (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Looshiana

Awe thank you so much for the compliment! <3

I don't mind drawing them for you at all :) It might take me a little bit before I can get to them as I have a few requests that I need to get done before I can get to yours, but I'll happily take them!

@yifei

Absolutely can do that for you :) feel free to send over payment of 250,000 Treasure or 250 Gems when you're ready and I'll make sure to start up your request once I'm done with my previous requests!

@RiotLizard

Oh! ok no problem, it all makes sense now lol I'll take a good look at them and see which one looks more fun :) Feel free to send the payment of 265,000 Treasure or 265 Gems and I'll get started once I'm finished with the previous requests!
@Looshiana

Awe thank you so much for the compliment! <3

I don't mind drawing them for you at all :) It might take me a little bit before I can get to them as I have a few requests that I need to get done before I can get to yours, but I'll happily take them!

@yifei

Absolutely can do that for you :) feel free to send over payment of 250,000 Treasure or 250 Gems when you're ready and I'll make sure to start up your request once I'm done with my previous requests!

@RiotLizard

Oh! ok no problem, it all makes sense now lol I'll take a good look at them and see which one looks more fun :) Feel free to send the payment of 265,000 Treasure or 265 Gems and I'll get started once I'm finished with the previous requests!
edEaXop.png
@PhatRepti Ahhh tysm for accepting! Please let me know how much is the total :)
@PhatRepti Ahhh tysm for accepting! Please let me know how much is the total :)
Art_shop.png
@PhatRepti

awesome tysm!! I sent payment so just get to it when u got the time no rush! <33
@PhatRepti

awesome tysm!! I sent payment so just get to it when u got the time no rush! <33
Wt1TDu5.png
Sent! Thanks for accepting my commission request
Sent! Thanks for accepting my commission request
16447.png . Y I F E I . PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ME

. Lore
. Carrd
. Dragon WL
. Item WL
@Hocotate Here's the finished drawing! :) I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/NaMkLba.png[/img]
@Hocotate

Here's the finished drawing! :) I hope you like it!

NaMkLba.png
edEaXop.png
AWW it's absolutely perfect!! thank you so much for your lovely work x) [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
AWW it's absolutely perfect!! thank you so much for your lovely work x)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@saowen99 Here you go! I hope you like it! :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/F1CZ2wr.png[/img]
@saowen99

Here you go! I hope you like it! :)

F1CZ2wr.png
edEaXop.png
@Looshiana

I'm thinking an extra 15 gems per dragon because of the extra apparel on each, so 530 Gems all together for the two colored sketches if that's good with you :)
@Looshiana

I'm thinking an extra 15 gems per dragon because of the extra apparel on each, so 530 Gems all together for the two colored sketches if that's good with you :)
edEaXop.png
@PhatRepti
AAA!! oh my gosh i love it so much!!!! thank you, you did such an amazing job!!!
@PhatRepti
AAA!! oh my gosh i love it so much!!!! thank you, you did such an amazing job!!!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
@PhatRepti super good! Payment is on your way! Tysm!
@PhatRepti super good! Payment is on your way! Tysm!
Art_shop.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12