Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I love caspar fire emblem.

also I have a job interview tomorrow for a sushi bar place. my last job in food really put me off the stuff I was preparing, hopefully this one won’t put me off sushi
I love caspar fire emblem.

also I have a job interview tomorrow for a sushi bar place. my last job in food really put me off the stuff I was preparing, hopefully this one won’t put me off sushi
1e7GEXc.png
eagle | she/they | 21 | FR+8
RPG, eurovision, star wars enthusiast
aberrations, no further elaboration
pings are fine
I can’t believe that account was actually a scam? I thought someone’s cat was actually sick. At least my intentions were pure. Shame that people use stuff like that to scam people out of money. Anyways I get off work in 20.
I can’t believe that account was actually a scam? I thought someone’s cat was actually sick. At least my intentions were pure. Shame that people use stuff like that to scam people out of money. Anyways I get off work in 20.
lost in a dream
he/him
+2 hrs
Xjw8EpD.gif
it's either raining really hard or the neighbor upstairs decided to learn to play the drums
it's either raining really hard or the neighbor upstairs decided to learn to play the drums
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
Q7SQ21.pngwXMaX1.pngXxdUq1.pnggBa9Y1.pngYLUaT1.pngZaEsR1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
... i should've been using virtual stacks this entire time
... i should've been using virtual stacks this entire time
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
baldwin can i PLEASE have orange sludge
baldwin can i PLEASE have orange sludge
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
My brother put "Never Gonna Give You Up" on repeat in the living room LOUDLY SOMEONE HELP ME he won't stop giggling like a little critter HELP
My brother put "Never Gonna Give You Up" on repeat in the living room LOUDLY SOMEONE HELP ME he won't stop giggling like a little critter HELP
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist2vujn.gifHtDqD.gifOrdaI.gift497F.gifSTDP5.gifCXl0n.gif
fob/taylor swift collab tomorrow and i couldnt be more excited
fob/taylor swift collab tomorrow and i couldnt be more excited
hFZSb6U.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
3CWJL5M.png
mi0V3S8.png
7YfgrTm.png
R6OjJmf.png
Wow, those mushrooms crisps have a surprisingly strong smell... I can still smell them in my breath hours after I've eaten them.
Wow, those mushrooms crisps have a surprisingly strong smell... I can still smell them in my breath hours after I've eaten them.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
- got treated like garbage by my friends at work for doing my job.
- like they literally refused to help me when I needed them because they didn’t like I had to write a paper for work
- told husband. husband picks on me, argues with any attempt at starting a convo, and compares me to MTG when I pointed out his arguing (excuse me?!)
- come home. make dinner and bawl my eyes out at the same time.
- because what the heck why is my entire support system actively against me when I need it
- forget this. I make a bomb dinner, go on a fun solo hike. I now feel great. Much better. I will always be there for me.
- husband now sad I spent an hour away from the house
- oh no maybe if you want me around be nice to me. And certainly do not call me MTG.
- got treated like garbage by my friends at work for doing my job.
- like they literally refused to help me when I needed them because they didn’t like I had to write a paper for work
- told husband. husband picks on me, argues with any attempt at starting a convo, and compares me to MTG when I pointed out his arguing (excuse me?!)
- come home. make dinner and bawl my eyes out at the same time.
- because what the heck why is my entire support system actively against me when I need it
- forget this. I make a bomb dinner, go on a fun solo hike. I now feel great. Much better. I will always be there for me.
- husband now sad I spent an hour away from the house
- oh no maybe if you want me around be nice to me. And certainly do not call me MTG.
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
I made potatoes n’ gravy and I’m feelin’ better now. Oh and I picked some of the rosemary that is trying to escape my little planter. Delicious.
I made potatoes n’ gravy and I’m feelin’ better now. Oh and I picked some of the rosemary that is trying to escape my little planter. Delicious.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif