Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Seafood Stasher Supreme
this achievement isn't registering as complete, even though i completed the monthly pursuit "Store 1000 seafood points by converting seafood food items in your Hoard" (which has the same requirements) screenshots: [img]https://i.imgur.com/hpAgurI.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nNEKBGJ.jpg[/img]
this achievement isn't registering as complete, even though i completed the monthly pursuit "Store 1000 seafood points by converting seafood food items in your Hoard" (which has the same requirements)

screenshots:
hpAgurI.jpg
nNEKBGJ.jpg
windvs1.pnglightningvs1.pngshadowvs1.pngnaturevs1.pngicevs1.pngwindvs1.png
I think the Seafood Stasher Supreme achievement only registers when you have 1000 seafood points converted at one time (so it has to say [emoji=seafood size=1]1000 at the top of the page when you view your Hoard). The pursuit just tracks how many points you have converted in a given time, not how many you have total. So, if you have converted 1000 food points in several stages but used up some of them (e.g. converted 500 > fed dragons to use 50 > converted 500 more) your total will fall short of 1000 and it won't give you the achievement. But it will give you the pursuit. If your Hoard shows that you have 1000 points converted currently, this is still an error though! (Edited to fix typos.)
I think the Seafood Stasher Supreme achievement only registers when you have 1000 seafood points converted at one time (so it has to say 1000 at the top of the page when you view your Hoard). The pursuit just tracks how many points you have converted in a given time, not how many you have total.

So, if you have converted 1000 food points in several stages but used up some of them (e.g. converted 500 > fed dragons to use 50 > converted 500 more) your total will fall short of 1000 and it won't give you the achievement. But it will give you the pursuit.

If your Hoard shows that you have 1000 points converted currently, this is still an error though!

(Edited to fix typos.)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@willohwhisper

These actually have different functional criteria - the Pursuit is a cumulative progression tracker based on convert actions taken in a set period of time, while the Achievement is looking for your current converted food stores to reach a specific value.

Definitely could use better language on the Achievement to clarify that it is referring to 'Have 1000 food points of type X in your converted stores'.
@willohwhisper

These actually have different functional criteria - the Pursuit is a cumulative progression tracker based on convert actions taken in a set period of time, while the Achievement is looking for your current converted food stores to reach a specific value.

Definitely could use better language on the Achievement to clarify that it is referring to 'Have 1000 food points of type X in your converted stores'.
@Lundlaeva @Gryphonlady

oh, okay, thanks for clearing that up!
& yeah, the description could definitely be clearer
@Lundlaeva @Gryphonlady

oh, okay, thanks for clearing that up!
& yeah, the description could definitely be clearer
windvs1.pnglightningvs1.pngshadowvs1.pngnaturevs1.pngicevs1.pngwindvs1.png