Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • a flickering dream | (goin thru queue)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
ahh wow, she looks absolutely gorgeous! thank you for your lovely work TT [emoji=heart size=1] (i would love a transparent version if it's not too much trouble!) i'm sorry to hear about the computer troubles, that definitely sounds super frustrating/stressful to deal with- but i'm glad that you were able to sort things out! take it easy and thank you again!
ahh wow, she looks absolutely gorgeous! thank you for your lovely work TT (i would love a transparent version if it's not too much trouble!)
i'm sorry to hear about the computer troubles, that definitely sounds super frustrating/stressful to deal with- but i'm glad that you were able to sort things out! take it easy and thank you again!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate ahhh i'm glad you think so!! ;v; it's no problem at all and yeah it was kind of a pain, but i have a much better laptop now i don't mind as much anymore haha [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/612728669525377069/1123981423578202303/period_period2.png[/img]
@Hocotate ahhh i'm glad you think so!! ;v; it's no problem at all

and yeah it was kind of a pain, but i have a much better laptop now i don't mind as much anymore haha

period_period2.png
1139.png
♦ certified idiot
♦ any pronouns
♦ PST

art shop
toyhouse
wish list

12.png
@aerhys Any chance to grab a transparent version if I'm allowed to use it on my toyhouse later ? :)
@aerhys Any chance to grab a transparent version if I'm allowed to use it on my toyhouse later ? :)
Dr G. Mulligan's Skin and Accent factory
@DocMulligan sure thing! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/612728669525377069/1124407383163150438/lessgo.png[/img]
@DocMulligan sure thing!

lessgo.png
1139.png
♦ certified idiot
♦ any pronouns
♦ PST

art shop
toyhouse
wish list

12.png
@Bashett ty! i've got the file on my laptop but i'm currently travelling so i'll get back to you in 1-2 days!!
@Bashett ty! i've got the file on my laptop but i'm currently travelling so i'll get back to you in 1-2 days!!
1139.png
♦ certified idiot
♦ any pronouns
♦ PST

art shop
toyhouse
wish list

12.png
@aerhys Aaaah thanks a lot !

After a few more looks on your wonderful line, I noticed that the hair of the character on the right is a bit short. He has his hair a little more below the shoulders. If you haven't started coloring, could you fix that? Otherwise it's not a problem !

Hope your travel is going well !
@aerhys Aaaah thanks a lot !

After a few more looks on your wonderful line, I noticed that the hair of the character on the right is a bit short. He has his hair a little more below the shoulders. If you haven't started coloring, could you fix that? Otherwise it's not a problem !

Hope your travel is going well !
Dr G. Mulligan's Skin and Accent factory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10