Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • a flickering dream | (goin thru queue)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
hello, could you add me to the pinglist please?
hello, could you add me to the pinglist please?
9.jpg
@Mazurkas hello! and ofc^^
@Mazurkas hello! and ofc^^
1139.png
♦ certified idiot
♦ any pronouns
♦ PST

art shop
toyhouse
wish list

12.png
Thanks! And for whenever you open, could you tell me what the price of something like this would be? I was planning on passing the comission to you since that artist was no longer able to do it.
Thanks! And for whenever you open, could you tell me what the price of something like this would be? I was planning on passing the comission to you since that artist was no longer able to do it.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat so like a full scene with two characters, probably half-body (because of the hot spring setting) and fully shaded?

(also i know your th!! :O you have super cool characters)
@OnyxBat so like a full scene with two characters, probably half-body (because of the hot spring setting) and fully shaded?

(also i know your th!! :O you have super cool characters)
1139.png
♦ certified idiot
♦ any pronouns
♦ PST

art shop
toyhouse
wish list

12.png
@aeons @Irmingard @Naitochan @LovelyDeeps @OnyxBat @Mazurkas

three slots are open^^

they aren't fcfs; i'll pick whatever looks the most fun!
@aeons @Irmingard @Naitochan @LovelyDeeps @OnyxBat @Mazurkas

three slots are open^^

they aren't fcfs; i'll pick whatever looks the most fun!
1139.png
♦ certified idiot
♦ any pronouns
♦ PST

art shop
toyhouse
wish list

12.png
I'll claim a slot if you're interested in the idea I just linked!

And yeah a full scene. If I don't have enough for shading I'm fine with flat colors as well! And thanks so much :D I'm glad that you like them!
I'll claim a slot if you're interested in the idea I just linked!

And yeah a full scene. If I don't have enough for shading I'm fine with flat colors as well! And thanks so much :D I'm glad that you like them!
@OnyxBat well with full shading i'd say about about 6kg/$60--flat colors would be 5kg/$50^^

i'll be taking a look at some other requests first, but i'll get back to you in a bit!!
@OnyxBat well with full shading i'd say about about 6kg/$60--flat colors would be 5kg/$50^^

i'll be taking a look at some other requests first, but i'll get back to you in a bit!!
1139.png
♦ certified idiot
♦ any pronouns
♦ PST

art shop
toyhouse
wish list

12.png
Sliding this here for you to check.

Styles: Painted
Shot: Full Body
Character: This guy's a shapeshifter, so pick whichever of his appearances, here and here, you'd prefer to draw.
Expression/Mood: For the first one expressions are done through body language, here's his profile with his personality tho, and for the second one, well, he's kind of unhinged, and profile here.
Payment Method: Gems
Extra Details: And in case this ends up being of help, here's a separated profile with the notes on his first appearance. Some check for the second one tho.
Sliding this here for you to check.

Styles: Painted
Shot: Full Body
Character: This guy's a shapeshifter, so pick whichever of his appearances, here and here, you'd prefer to draw.
Expression/Mood: For the first one expressions are done through body language, here's his profile with his personality tho, and for the second one, well, he's kind of unhinged, and profile here.
Payment Method: Gems
Extra Details: And in case this ends up being of help, here's a separated profile with the notes on his first appearance. Some check for the second one tho.
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@aerhys

May I have a slot for two characters together please?

styles: flat colors
shot: full-body
character: Alban and Celio (ref and personality in biography)

expression/mood: both confident, and are like besties
payment method: gems
extra details: The coloring of refs could be slightly different (and also different from the dragons they are based on), any one of the refs/dragons you'd prefer to use as color reference is fine!

(I just copied my order form of yesterday, if it doesn't interest you this time, please let me remain on your pinglist! ^^)
@aerhys

May I have a slot for two characters together please?

styles: flat colors
shot: full-body
character: Alban and Celio (ref and personality in biography)

expression/mood: both confident, and are like besties
payment method: gems
extra details: The coloring of refs could be slightly different (and also different from the dragons they are based on), any one of the refs/dragons you'd prefer to use as color reference is fine!

(I just copied my order form of yesterday, if it doesn't interest you this time, please let me remain on your pinglist! ^^)
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
Okay cool, sounds good to me.
Okay cool, sounds good to me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10