Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | if u could have any pet what would it b?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
A whole flock of magpies. They would follow me everywhere. People would be scared and wonder how I could find such interest in those "mean" birds. I would love every second of it.
A whole flock of magpies. They would follow me everywhere. People would be scared and wonder how I could find such interest in those "mean" birds. I would love every second of it.
0cb127b26d19a6c92651ff1998fb4012374c6173.png
In a magical world where I could provide for an animal 100% without any ethical issues, I'd have a Dracula Parrot. They just look SO COOL. [img]https://yaay.today/__export/1591466902244/sites/yaay/img/2020/06/06/pesquets-parrot-3eb692df-6dc1-40c6-9901-16873d34ad2-resize-750.jpeg_1902800913.jpeg[/img]
In a magical world where I could provide for an animal 100% without any ethical issues, I'd have a Dracula Parrot. They just look SO COOL. pesquets-parrot-3eb692df-6dc1-40c6-9901-16873d34ad2-resize-750.jpeg_1902800913.jpeg
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
In a world where I could have anything, I would own an entire pack of trained velociraptors, a bunch of other dinosaurs, a seagull, an alligator, a moose, a Komodo dragon, a pelican, a pigeon and a platypus

If I was also allowed to have an aquarium, I would have one that could be habitable for a great white shark, and one for an orca
In a world where I could have anything, I would own an entire pack of trained velociraptors, a bunch of other dinosaurs, a seagull, an alligator, a moose, a Komodo dragon, a pelican, a pigeon and a platypus

If I was also allowed to have an aquarium, I would have one that could be habitable for a great white shark, and one for an orca
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
i want to say jellyfish but somehow that sounds really boring, but i will still say it.
i want to say jellyfish but somehow that sounds really boring, but i will still say it.
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
A horse!! And maybe an arowana.
A horse!! And maybe an arowana.
vista_noc2.png
Fen
FR+2
crow for sure
a fox probably. a blue whale.
crow for sure
a fox probably. a blue whale.
If I had the resources in this imperfect world I would love a crow that couldn't be released into the wild but needed a home.
If I had the resources in this imperfect world I would love a crow that couldn't be released into the wild but needed a home.

timegear.ink
Sai - FR+3
any pronouns
adopt shop
art shop
SAnHkBB.png
Realistically? Probably a large monitor lizard. But if anything's an option then a microraptor would be my choice. I love those little guys.
Realistically? Probably a large monitor lizard. But if anything's an option then a microraptor would be my choice. I love those little guys.
Delphi
He/Him
+3:00 FRT
mxk5Q9c.pngsEBxtxA.png
Sheep. Then I could have all of the wool I wanted. And if I had a herd, they wouldn't depend on me for social interaction on my low-battery days.

Or a river otter. I love how playful they are.

Or, like everyone else, a flock of crows. Because crows are awesome.
Sheep. Then I could have all of the wool I wanted. And if I had a herd, they wouldn't depend on me for social interaction on my low-battery days.

Or a river otter. I love how playful they are.

Or, like everyone else, a flock of crows. Because crows are awesome.
LxbWmll.png
Argentine black and white tegu. Like little dogs but lizards. Very lovely guys.
Argentine black and white tegu. Like little dogs but lizards. Very lovely guys.
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12