Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | joxboxes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
got a lightweaver statue and a skydancer accent
got a lightweaver statue and a skydancer accent
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
got a [item=thunderback slink]! no skin though lol not bad, not bad, but could be better :']]
got a Thunderback Slink ! no skin though lol
not bad, not bad, but could be better :']]
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
I haven't opened mine yet, but is it at all possible to get a sprite fam? Haven't seen or heard of someone getting a sprite out of a joxbox while I have been playing the game
I haven't opened mine yet, but is it at all possible to get a sprite fam? Haven't seen or heard of someone getting a sprite out of a joxbox while I have been playing the game
"Never throw the first punch. If you have to throw the second, try to make sure they don't get up for the third."
~ Brandon Sanderson, Steelheart
[item=conflagrant halo][item=accent: spectroscope] good pulls ^^ may not use the accent but still, good pulls! also @Coincat you can't get a sprite from a joxbox, as it only contains 2016 festival items and later. all 2015 and earlier festival items (other than the elemental crowns) aren't able to be pulled!
Conflagrant Halo Accent: Spectroscope
good pulls ^^ may not use the accent but still, good pulls!

also @Coincat you can't get a sprite from a joxbox, as it only contains 2016 festival items and later. all 2015 and earlier festival items (other than the elemental crowns) aren't able to be pulled!
eepyline.png
chberr
FRT+15 - any pronouns
cQcx9mq.png
XmHV7tO.png
5hF3FGk.png
[item=searing emblem][item=accent: cosmic trail] pretty happy with my '23 brightshine jubilee joxbox!

Searing Emblem Accent: Cosmic Trail

pretty happy with my '23 brightshine jubilee joxbox!
5cnGmQD.png s w i f t - f o o t e d
FR + 19
[quote name="Coincat" date="2023-06-28 22:55:37" ] I haven't opened mine yet, but is it at all possible to get a sprite fam? Haven't seen or heard of someone getting a sprite out of a joxbox while I have been playing the game [/quote] No, you cannot get Sprites or Elementals from them You cannot get 2013-2014, 2014-2015 or 2015-2016 skins or apparel either
Coincat wrote on 2023-06-28 22:55:37:
No, you cannot get Sprites or Elementals from them
You cannot get 2013-2014, 2014-2015 or 2015-2016 skins or apparel either
Got both [skin=18601] and [item=Vista: Mistral Jamboree] Then used my prismatic token for [item=Libra]
Got both and Vista: Mistral Jamboree

Then used my prismatic token for Libra
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9