Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily gratitudes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@Halkiierid I LOVE WILD STRAWBERRIES!! I highly recommend trying to grow some if you ever get the chance they are also super fun to garden :3
@Halkiierid I LOVE WILD STRAWBERRIES!! I highly recommend trying to grow some if you ever get the chance they are also super fun to garden :3
431d367ea6831c5f386b2fe7313be43c12c6dce8.png submit outfits here!
woke up this morning to my best friend of 11-12 years saying he thinks everything will be ok because he has me :)
woke up this morning to my best friend of 11-12 years saying he thinks everything will be ok because he has me :)
JxVNtfu.gif
Tomorrow is my birthday :D
Tomorrow is my birthday :D
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
I got to hang out with a bunch of coworkers and eat ribs which are my favorite
today i am grateful that i was able to sleep in because i have a day off work, and the egg and fried rice i had for breakfast was delicious ^^
today i am grateful that i was able to sleep in because i have a day off work, and the egg and fried rice i had for breakfast was delicious ^^
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
Today I got to chill out after having a really tough week and just play assassins creed, the sims, flight rising AND cooked dinner for myself
Today I got to chill out after having a really tough week and just play assassins creed, the sims, flight rising AND cooked dinner for myself
Been working on myself. My mentality is all over the place, but I've been making some serious improvements.

This is also helping me get closer to my partners. They're the reason why I keep going.
Been working on myself. My mentality is all over the place, but I've been making some serious improvements.

This is also helping me get closer to my partners. They're the reason why I keep going.
34819.png
- death unto dawn -
This is a nice idea :-] I might chip in fairly often, if that's okay.

I went hiking today and it was quite peaceful.
This is a nice idea :-] I might chip in fairly often, if that's okay.

I went hiking today and it was quite peaceful.
BtqrfPP.png Tachycardia (tak-ih-KAHR-dee-uh) Rapid heartbeat, usually defined as greater than 100 beats per minute.
this thread is so lovely <3

07.03.23 i got to have biscuits and gravy for breakfast this morning and thats my favorite food so thats a W!!!!
this thread is so lovely <3

07.03.23 i got to have biscuits and gravy for breakfast this morning and thats my favorite food so thats a W!!!!
||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||