Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily gratitudes!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Today I am grateful that I found my digital tablet pen because now I can draw again! I love doing traditional art but I feel that I am much better at digital art because it doesn't use as many resources so I'm not picky with what I draw. :)
Today I am grateful that I found my digital tablet pen because now I can draw again! I love doing traditional art but I feel that I am much better at digital art because it doesn't use as many resources so I'm not picky with what I draw. :)
Qsi7AgW.png O62tc6n.pnguFMfy5S.pngkCHWEjf.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngkHBaXec.png
I’m grateful I got to go to a job shadow; I met some really neat people and got to see a friend I hadn’t seen in a while!
I’m grateful I got to go to a job shadow; I met some really neat people and got to see a friend I hadn’t seen in a while!
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
I'm grateful that my brother let me to have some of the soup he made today (it was very good) :3
I'm grateful that my brother let me to have some of the soup he made today (it was very good) :3
I’m grateful that I was able to attend our band’s end of year party tonight. Not too many people showed up, so it was a very small and intimate group. For the seniors, they had our underclassmen come up with superlatives for us that we were awarded tonight, those of us there anyway. They had the underclassmen there read them, present them, and give us a crown. I was voted Most Likely to Babysit Adults, which definitely fits me.

And I guess I should say that I’m grateful for everyone who I’ve met these past four years in band, six of we count Jr High. I definitely wouldn’t be the person I am today if it weren’t for them. They definitely helped to shape me in more ways than they’ll ever know.
I’m grateful that I was able to attend our band’s end of year party tonight. Not too many people showed up, so it was a very small and intimate group. For the seniors, they had our underclassmen come up with superlatives for us that we were awarded tonight, those of us there anyway. They had the underclassmen there read them, present them, and give us a crown. I was voted Most Likely to Babysit Adults, which definitely fits me.

And I guess I should say that I’m grateful for everyone who I’ve met these past four years in band, six of we count Jr High. I definitely wouldn’t be the person I am today if it weren’t for them. They definitely helped to shape me in more ways than they’ll ever know.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
@Daily Gratitudes
Today I am greatful for turning in my senior design project!
@Daily Gratitudes
Today I am greatful for turning in my senior design project!
d63a147190f3ccf05d664ab9b9287ad9133236bc.png
I am grateful for my family and my boyfriend.
I am grateful for my family and my boyfriend.
23850.png GRACIOUSGODDESS
Female
African American
21+
how about we move this over 23848.png
Today I am grateful for gathering the courage to speak up a little more! I don't often say anything so it was nice to add to the conversation for once!
Today I am grateful for gathering the courage to speak up a little more! I don't often say anything so it was nice to add to the conversation for once!
Qsi7AgW.png O62tc6n.pnguFMfy5S.pngkCHWEjf.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngkHBaXec.png
I'm grateful for my parents always supporting when my job hunting doesn't go well
I'm grateful for my parents always supporting when my job hunting doesn't go well
I’m grateful for being in a fantastic Animation School and I even made my first ever storyboard yesterday!
I’m grateful for being in a fantastic Animation School and I even made my first ever storyboard yesterday!
____tttttttttytttttttttttttttt___tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
I feel despair thinking of making the wrong choices, but actually having choices at all is a privilege and a power I can exercise.
I feel despair thinking of making the wrong choices, but actually having choices at all is a privilege and a power I can exercise.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40