Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your weird useless FR flex?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
My lowest time I solved G&G Hard mode is 3 seconds
My lowest time I solved G&G Hard mode is 3 seconds
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
I have 36 hermit crab familiars :)

And my lowest GnG hard mode score is 5 turns
I have 36 hermit crab familiars :)

And my lowest GnG hard mode score is 5 turns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
a few days before their breed release i made what (to my knowledge) was the first thread polling how people pronounce "gaoler." lol
a few days before their breed release i made what (to my knowledge) was the first thread polling how people pronounce "gaoler." lol
@bogfriend
she / her | + 3 fr time | avatar dragon
I have a dragon whose length and wingspan measurements are 0.69m. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65215614][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652157/65215614_350.png[/img][/url]
I have a dragon whose length and wingspan measurements are 0.69m.

65215614_350.png
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
I'm pretty sure I'm the only person on the funni dragon website woth Guardian Tales fandragons. Or at least the only one I know of who has Guardian Tales fandragons, anyway

Also my 45k forum posts
I'm pretty sure I'm the only person on the funni dragon website woth Guardian Tales fandragons. Or at least the only one I know of who has Guardian Tales fandragons, anyway

Also my 45k forum posts
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
The first five dragons in my lair are all almost a decade old.
The first five dragons in my lair are all almost a decade old.
nKO8pzz.pngTUyVW3F.png
I own all the unopened and opened Marva chests. Even the hats from 2014. They're absolutely useless and I love them. [img]https://i.imgur.com/dEkFA2R.png[/img]
I own all the unopened and opened Marva chests. Even the hats from 2014. They're absolutely useless and I love them.
dEkFA2R.png
I bought a dragon a while ago with the same primary/secondary color as my custom progen, then gave him gem genes (my custom progen has treasure genes) so that most of the babies would look like their mom. He's a pearlcatcher and she's a mirror. Idk why I did this. I exalt most of the babies but I think it's hilarious for some reason

My smaller flex is that I joined 10 days after my birthday and I have at least one of every elemental festival chest (not every skin, but of every flight).
Another silly flex could be that my custom progen's tertiary matches (black/crimson/coal) and I've never scattered either of them
I bought a dragon a while ago with the same primary/secondary color as my custom progen, then gave him gem genes (my custom progen has treasure genes) so that most of the babies would look like their mom. He's a pearlcatcher and she's a mirror. Idk why I did this. I exalt most of the babies but I think it's hilarious for some reason

My smaller flex is that I joined 10 days after my birthday and I have at least one of every elemental festival chest (not every skin, but of every flight).
Another silly flex could be that my custom progen's tertiary matches (black/crimson/coal) and I've never scattered either of them
giphy.gif She/her |+2 FR Time|Eternal Light| arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
I've been exceedingly lucky in the past month - but only the past month. never before that
I've been exceedingly lucky in the past month - but only the past month. never before that
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
my record time of mahjong is 1:37 [butterfly]
my record time of mahjong is 1:37 [butterfly]
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif