Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free/PWYW levelling to 25 [pending]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Dragoniaclaw
Hi! Yes, I'm still looking. =) Please feel free to send me a 1-way; I'll accept and start levelling ASAP!
Thanks~
@Dragoniaclaw
Hi! Yes, I'm still looking. =) Please feel free to send me a 1-way; I'll accept and start levelling ASAP!
Thanks~
@Weidenbaum
Whoops, sorry about the ping ^^; Sending MotherWar to you in a minute!
@Weidenbaum
Whoops, sorry about the ping ^^; Sending MotherWar to you in a minute!
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
@Aikka
No worries--and thank you! :D
@Aikka
No worries--and thank you! :D
@icehorsestar
Wonderful! Please feel free to send them over along with the stones, and I'll start levelling. :D
@icehorsestar
Wonderful! Please feel free to send them over along with the stones, and I'll start levelling. :D
@icehorsestar
Yep, that is fine with me! Just for your reference, they should be level 7 tomorrow-ish. If you like, please feel free to send one Eliminate for now, as it's going to be helpful, and the other one later. ^^
@icehorsestar
Yep, that is fine with me! Just for your reference, they should be level 7 tomorrow-ish. If you like, please feel free to send one Eliminate for now, as it's going to be helpful, and the other one later. ^^
@icehorsestar
Sweet, thank you very much! Will accept the CR in a moment and start the process soon. :)
If it does take longer with the Elim, no worries about it (might just take me more time in the end to finish them, depending on when that goes through, as long as it's cool with you!).
@icehorsestar
Sweet, thank you very much! Will accept the CR in a moment and start the process soon. :)
If it does take longer with the Elim, no worries about it (might just take me more time in the end to finish them, depending on when that goes through, as long as it's cool with you!).
@icehorsestar
Hi! Seraphim and Spectre are level 25! :D I'll send them over shortly!
@icehorsestar
Hi! Seraphim and Spectre are level 25! :D I'll send them over shortly!
Hi, are you still looking for levelling partner with stones? I have the stones for the build, the dragon is currently level 3. If she's appropriate I would be happy to send her and the stones over. Ideally would appreciate if she makes it to 25 before Christmas but it would be no pressure if real life happens, I understand how things can get.
Hi, are you still looking for levelling partner with stones? I have the stones for the build, the dragon is currently level 3. If she's appropriate I would be happy to send her and the stones over. Ideally would appreciate if she makes it to 25 before Christmas but it would be no pressure if real life happens, I understand how things can get.
@HawkMartian
Hello! Yes, I am still looking, thank you for your post! :) I would be happy to train your dragon--since it's one out of two, we would just need to wait for one more candidate to have the full team: so far it's typically taken about a couple days to find someone. Therefore training to 25 till Christmas sounds more than realistic!

If that works with you, please feel free to set up a CR with the dragon and the stones, and I'll keep bumping this and accept the trade as soon as both slots are filled!

EDIT: Just pointing out that I got a PM about this service from someone, so I may be able to start this very soon! I'll keep you updated. :D
EDIT 2: Got the CR, so I should be able to start right away. Please feel free to send the dragon anytime!
@HawkMartian
Hello! Yes, I am still looking, thank you for your post! :) I would be happy to train your dragon--since it's one out of two, we would just need to wait for one more candidate to have the full team: so far it's typically taken about a couple days to find someone. Therefore training to 25 till Christmas sounds more than realistic!

If that works with you, please feel free to set up a CR with the dragon and the stones, and I'll keep bumping this and accept the trade as soon as both slots are filled!

EDIT: Just pointing out that I got a PM about this service from someone, so I may be able to start this very soon! I'll keep you updated. :D
EDIT 2: Got the CR, so I should be able to start right away. Please feel free to send the dragon anytime!
@HawkMartian
Hello; the dragons have been levelled! Sending Aikidoka back in a moment. =)
Thank you very much!
@HawkMartian
Hello; the dragons have been levelled! Sending Aikidoka back in a moment. =)
Thank you very much!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12