Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2023
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59
OMG that familiar is so cute!!
OMG that familiar is so cute!!
r6RnZWr.png

DUNES & DRAGONS.
A Wizard Bestiary.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/They. Ridgeback Glory.
[center][emoji=light rune size=1] Happy Brightshine from Hyperion and Terminus! [emoji=light rune size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1301858][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/13019/1301858_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78368944][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/783690/78368944_350.png[/img][/url][/center] The skins are all lovely this year, I'm going to have quite a dilemma in collecting them all lol. I'm really surprised by the new tert, too! [i]Love[/i] that it's named after the Jubilee! [s]Perhaps I can find the perfect Veilspun for it.[/s]
Happy Brightshine from Hyperion and Terminus!

1301858_350.png

78368944_350.png

The skins are all lovely this year, I'm going to have quite a dilemma in collecting them all lol. I'm really surprised by the new tert, too! Love that it's named after the Jubilee! Perhaps I can find the perfect Veilspun for it.
FLOWER SNAKE THEME!? oh my god that familiar is STUNNING!! i adore this and can't wait to see the rest of the fest fams this year!!
FLOWER SNAKE THEME!? oh my god that familiar is STUNNING!! i adore this and can't wait to see the rest of the fest fams this year!!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
Absolutely love the new snake and flower themed familiar set! Couldn't ask for anything better!

Confused and disappointed that the small apparel piece was scrapped, only to be replaced with genes for 2 ancient breeds. Regrettably I have no interest in ancients. Maybe there are others who do, but don't like veilspuns or undertides. There will be a point in the future when ancients will outnumber moderns, meaning even festival skins for moderns will become a rarity. So this feels a bit like ancients got new stuff at the expense of moderns.

Personally I would be overjoyed to see the ancient genes as another aura-like apparel for the modern dragons. It is probably quick to draw, if you remove the Lightweaver fins that can't be included anyway. That could be purchased alongside the current ancient genes. This way, festival items would be more inclusive for players with different preferences (ancient/modern, no apparel/loads of apparel) etc.

Hopefully it's obvious that this is only some feedback, I don't think the choice for this festival year is offensive or anything.

Absolutely love the new snake and flower themed familiar set! Couldn't ask for anything better!

Confused and disappointed that the small apparel piece was scrapped, only to be replaced with genes for 2 ancient breeds. Regrettably I have no interest in ancients. Maybe there are others who do, but don't like veilspuns or undertides. There will be a point in the future when ancients will outnumber moderns, meaning even festival skins for moderns will become a rarity. So this feels a bit like ancients got new stuff at the expense of moderns.

Personally I would be overjoyed to see the ancient genes as another aura-like apparel for the modern dragons. It is probably quick to draw, if you remove the Lightweaver fins that can't be included anyway. That could be purchased alongside the current ancient genes. This way, festival items would be more inclusive for players with different preferences (ancient/modern, no apparel/loads of apparel) etc.

Hopefully it's obvious that this is only some feedback, I don't think the choice for this festival year is offensive or anything.

ohh my gosh, snake fams (so pretty!!!!) this year And genes? this fest I'll need a lot more tablets
ohh my gosh, snake fams (so pretty!!!!) this year And genes? this fest I'll need a lot more tablets
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
Oh my gosh I love the snake! The skins are beautiful as well [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh my gosh I love the snake! The skins are beautiful as well
SNAKE!!!! Fav fest fam so far omg
SNAKE!!!! Fav fest fam so far omg
85278255.png
ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
eTmFfQ7.png
J7D1quC.png
fJNflt2.png
Oliver/Blitz/Void

oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
55167224.png
Happy Brightshine everyone!
Happy Brightshine everyone!
Happy Brightshine! All the skins and accents look incredible!

and the snake familiar aaa
Happy Brightshine! All the skins and accents look incredible!

and the snake familiar aaa
Wow, a forum post!
5iXiC8z.pngfc4zvun.pngmlHpBMC.png
Meh... I'd much rather have clothing items than genes
Meh... I'd much rather have clothing items than genes
tumblr_static_4rz7u7r8ascg408wgg84co400_640_v2.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59