Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2023
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59
Happy Brightshine! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39644931][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/396450/39644931_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy Brightshine!

39644931_350.png
Valentine-Sig.png
[center][emoji=light rune size=1][b]Happy Brightshine everyone![/b][emoji=light rune size=1] [/center]
Happy Brightshine everyone!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
I'm so stoked we now have more winners for the skin contests! Fantastic!! [emoji=bogsneak star]
I'm so stoked we now have more winners for the skin contests! Fantastic!!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Oh my lawd. Such a buttery yellow snek and rose. I LOVE it. I hope they're all snakes/flowers but I'm open to whatever we get. <333 Happy BSJ!
Oh my lawd. Such a buttery yellow snek and rose. I LOVE it. I hope they're all snakes/flowers but I'm open to whatever we get. <333 Happy BSJ!
happy brightshine! [emoji=light rune size=1] also snake<3
happy brightshine! also snake<3
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
WOW, this year's skins are AMAZING!
WOW, this year's skins are AMAZING!
shop_banner.png
[quote name="Stellori" date="2023-06-25 06:09:42" ] Yep, bye small apparel :( Is it gone for good or will we eventually get small apparel again, since the genes aren't cycling out? Hoping we'll get an answer on that before the next round of fests. [/quote] There are three [i]new[/i] items every year. In past years, the third item to go along with the unique apparel and familiar has been small apparel, scenes, and vistas. This year's third item (though it comes in a pair) is the gene. The genes will not be retiring in the foreseeable future, and will return year-after-year like the scene does. During next holiday cycle (2024-2025), there will of course be a unique apparel item and familiar, and the new third item may be something else. It could be a small apparel item, a scene, etc. (probably not a vista, we already have two holiday vistas, though admittedly they are both cycled into Joxar's Spare Inventory and not readily available to new players.)
Stellori wrote on 2023-06-25 06:09:42:
Yep, bye small apparel :( Is it gone for good or will we eventually get small apparel again, since the genes aren't cycling out? Hoping we'll get an answer on that before the next round of fests.

There are three new items every year. In past years, the third item to go along with the unique apparel and familiar has been small apparel, scenes, and vistas.

This year's third item (though it comes in a pair) is the gene. The genes will not be retiring in the foreseeable future, and will return year-after-year like the scene does.

During next holiday cycle (2024-2025), there will of course be a unique apparel item and familiar, and the new third item may be something else. It could be a small apparel item, a scene, etc. (probably not a vista, we already have two holiday vistas, though admittedly they are both cycled into Joxar's Spare Inventory and not readily available to new players.)
Those genes and skins look so cool. Love the new familiar. Happy Brightshine [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85888180][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/858882/85888180_350.png[/img][/url]
Those genes and skins look so cool. Love the new familiar.

Happy Brightshine
85888180_350.png
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
happy brightshine jubilee !!
OisZ30e.png
collector of stars
call me alistar !
they/them :]
OisZ30e.png