Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Please remove unnecessary Swaps
1 2 3 4
Support

Pretty much what everyone else has said and maybe cut Swipps trade time to 2 hrs instead of 4 hrs. This would increase the chances of people encountering the deal they want when they are able to be on FR.

It's been at least 4 months since I last saw the swap I've been waiting for...that's pretty bad for a "game".
Support

Pretty much what everyone else has said and maybe cut Swipps trade time to 2 hrs instead of 4 hrs. This would increase the chances of people encountering the deal they want when they are able to be on FR.

It's been at least 4 months since I last saw the swap I've been waiting for...that's pretty bad for a "game".
@Kaylala

Swipp trade times are only 2 hours
@Kaylala

Swipp trade times are only 2 hours
sBdLZtA.png
I agree that some swaps need to be taken out of circulation or retired. Unless some crazy RNG happens, the more swaps the introduce without taking older ones out, the rarer all of the swap items become in theory. Rarity is fine- but if said items are too rare they'll wind up ludicrously expensive not because the items are hard to collect for the trades- but because the trades themselves are so rare. This isn't the correct way to implement rarity into a system in my opinion.

@Kaylala, if you find yourself waiting 4 months for a swap you should probably add yourself to the Swipp pinglist for the items you're waiting for. The thread with the information and pinglist is here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=975427&p=mb
Apologies if you've already done this.
I agree that some swaps need to be taken out of circulation or retired. Unless some crazy RNG happens, the more swaps the introduce without taking older ones out, the rarer all of the swap items become in theory. Rarity is fine- but if said items are too rare they'll wind up ludicrously expensive not because the items are hard to collect for the trades- but because the trades themselves are so rare. This isn't the correct way to implement rarity into a system in my opinion.

@Kaylala, if you find yourself waiting 4 months for a swap you should probably add yourself to the Swipp pinglist for the items you're waiting for. The thread with the information and pinglist is here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=975427&p=mb
Apologies if you've already done this.
Eh. I feel like a mod/staff member said something once that they intend to only have Swipp-exclusive Swaps someday, but they also want 40 - 50 Swaps for variety's sake. So it'll be a process of adding exclusive Swaps and taking out non-exclusive ones. I mean, yeah, would be good for them to take out a number ~equal to those added, but...it should get done in time. Not sure you need to make a suggestion for something they already intend, ya know?
Eh. I feel like a mod/staff member said something once that they intend to only have Swipp-exclusive Swaps someday, but they also want 40 - 50 Swaps for variety's sake. So it'll be a process of adding exclusive Swaps and taking out non-exclusive ones. I mean, yeah, would be good for them to take out a number ~equal to those added, but...it should get done in time. Not sure you need to make a suggestion for something they already intend, ya know?
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
[quote name="Rhea" date="2014-07-23 21:08:56"][color=green]But familiars from the coliseum? Those could afford to go.[/quote] Support for this.
Rhea wrote on 2014-07-23 21:08:56:
But familiars from the coliseum? Those could afford to go.

Support for this.
@SparkSparkBOOM

Then why am I staring at it right now and the countdown till the next one is 03:97:57, with the last digits counting down seconds, the middle counting down minutes and the first one being hour...

@chespin Cools!! I didn't know about that thread!!! Thank you!
@SparkSparkBOOM

Then why am I staring at it right now and the countdown till the next one is 03:97:57, with the last digits counting down seconds, the middle counting down minutes and the first one being hour...

@chespin Cools!! I didn't know about that thread!!! Thank you!
@Kaylala

I think your timer is broken. Mine says 00:51:10
@Kaylala

I think your timer is broken. Mine says 00:51:10
sBdLZtA.png
@SparkSparkBOOM
Hmmm...interesting...Click here for screen shot

I wonder how many things I've missed because of that then T.T

Still support the topic though, there is far to much unnecessary things being offered.
@SparkSparkBOOM
Hmmm...interesting...Click here for screen shot

I wonder how many things I've missed because of that then T.T

Still support the topic though, there is far to much unnecessary things being offered.
@Kaylala

Wow I've never seen that happen before o.o
@Kaylala

Wow I've never seen that happen before o.o
sBdLZtA.png
@kaylala

That looks like a version of the perma-expired bug which can be resolved by adjusting your computers clock somehow. Much a topic in Bugs/Glitches and someone can probably sort it out for you. o.o
@kaylala

That looks like a version of the perma-expired bug which can be resolved by adjusting your computers clock somehow. Much a topic in Bugs/Glitches and someone can probably sort it out for you. o.o
iSUiwqzX231cv.gif
1 2 3 4