Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pride & Polkadots
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Galore is gay canon!?!?!?!? [emoji=rainbow size=1] Edit: queen of the page, lol
Galore is gay canon!?!?!?!?
Edit: queen of the page, lol
Lover of Faes and Aethers
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2023-06-24 05:46:34" ] [quote name="@Styxfly" date="2023-06-24 04:05:32" ] I LOVE this scene, but is it just me or is the picture in the forum and the picture when you click to preview the scene slightly different? I was excited that there was an Abro flag but when I applied the scene to a dragon it just wasn't there. [/quote] all scenes are cut off some when you apply them to a dragon due to the constraints of the dragon profile [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/893846645148631060/1122145494748102727/image.png[/img] but as you can see the flags are there in full view when you open the image in a new tab [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/893846645148631060/1122145668958531624/Untitled.png[/img] [/quote] Ohh I see it now! I wasn't realizing that it was cut off, to me it just looked like it was missing lmaoo
hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-06-24 05:46:34:
@Styxfly wrote on 2023-06-24 04:05:32:
I LOVE this scene, but is it just me or is the picture in the forum and the picture when you click to preview the scene slightly different?

I was excited that there was an Abro flag but when I applied the scene to a dragon it just wasn't there.

all scenes are cut off some when you apply them to a dragon due to the constraints of the dragon profile

image.png

but as you can see the flags are there in full view when you open the image in a new tab

Untitled.png

Ohh I see it now!

I wasn't realizing that it was cut off, to me it just looked like it was missing lmaoo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Elixir / Styx
I have no pronouns, please do not refer to me
(Pings don't always work, you might have to send a PM)
Genderfluid, Abroromantic Asexual
(FR +3)
aw0Forz.gif
Love the scene, and as always I'm glad the FR team doesn't restrict pride items only to June like so many other sites & companies do. Big respect for y'all, guys <3
Love the scene, and as always I'm glad the FR team doesn't restrict pride items only to June like so many other sites & companies do. Big respect for y'all, guys <3
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
The scene is lovely, I was wondering if it was planned to cycle back in next June or if I should plan on it not returning after the announced deadline.
The scene is lovely, I was wondering if it was planned to cycle back in next June or if I should plan on it not returning after the announced deadline.
@jbapple

It's here to stay! All of the pride stuff is permanent!
@jbapple

It's here to stay! All of the pride stuff is permanent!
@TytonidaeDraco thanks! the galore claim deadline made me wonder if it would leave the mp then.
@TytonidaeDraco thanks! the galore claim deadline made me wonder if it would leave the mp then.
@jbapple Nope! It's for how long it'll be given out for free. Once the deadline expires, you'll have to purchase it in the treasure mp if you want it for other dragons
@jbapple Nope! It's for how long it'll be given out for free. Once the deadline expires, you'll have to purchase it in the treasure mp if you want it for other dragons
ITS SO COLOURFUL AA [emoji=guardian love size=1][emoji=guardian love size=1]
ITS SO COLOURFUL AA
SculpitMay
budgie.gifbdgie3.gifbudgie2.gif
[quote name="Valrunie" date="2023-06-22 08:34:21" ] [quote name="TheWhiteTigerGod" date="2023-06-21 23:01:14" ] Can't remember which page it was, but I agree with another user that commented in this thread about non-pride recolors for the scene. Would be nice, especially far less eye burning colors. [/quote] yopp I agree with this - idea is lovely but colours are super bright o.o would love we could have scene recolours and to see this stay in various colours but less saturated? rainbow coloured but more pastel maybe? (I know some flags are pastel so all being more pastel wouldn't work) [/quote] Oh my gosh I would absolutely[b] LOVE[/b] a recolor (or multiple recolors if I'm being greedy) of this scene! I adore the scene, is gorgeous, and I appreciate all the work that went into it! But it is a bit intense, and flower/nature scenes are my fav, and I swear if we would get a thousand recolors I would buy all thousand of them. ;w; because the scene is gorgeous. If any recolor at all isn't too much work for staff I'd REALLY love that!!! Either way great work staff and thank you for doing what you do <3
Valrunie wrote on 2023-06-22 08:34:21:
TheWhiteTigerGod wrote on 2023-06-21 23:01:14:
Can't remember which page it was, but I agree with another user that commented in this thread about non-pride recolors for the scene. Would be nice, especially far less eye burning colors.

yopp I agree with this - idea is lovely but colours are super bright o.o would love we could have scene recolours and to see this stay in various colours but less saturated? rainbow coloured but more pastel maybe? (I know some flags are pastel so all being more pastel wouldn't work)
Oh my gosh I would absolutely LOVE a recolor (or multiple recolors if I'm being greedy) of this scene! I adore the scene, is gorgeous, and I appreciate all the work that went into it! But it is a bit intense, and flower/nature scenes are my fav, and I swear if we would get a thousand recolors I would buy all thousand of them. ;w; because the scene is gorgeous.

If any recolor at all isn't too much work for staff I'd REALLY love that!!!

Either way great work staff and thank you for doing what you do <3
WenPrLS.png
i specialize in breeding Pride dragons. i have a tab in my lair dedicated to it. i don't mass breed them anymore, just by request. this new Pride background is so pretty! thanks Galore!
i specialize in breeding Pride dragons. i have a tab in my lair dedicated to it. i don't mass breed them anymore, just by request. this new Pride background is so pretty! thanks Galore!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66