Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Curious about your Runestones max lvls
1 2
[quote name="Oizys" date="2023-06-24 07:10:34" ] Highest I've ever made was 11... it gets to where I can't see them to tell them apart [/quote] It would certainly help if the resolution was higher, right? Do you know you can make the board full screen? Depending on your device size, that can really help, but they'll still be fuzzy.
Oizys wrote on 2023-06-24 07:10:34:
Highest I've ever made was 11... it gets to where I can't see them to tell them apart

It would certainly help if the resolution was higher, right? Do you know you can make the board full screen? Depending on your device size, that can really help, but they'll still be fuzzy.
x0CMhAc.png is5IYGR.png Ash and Dust- My Pinker-Locke
16 or 17 is my highest, probably 16 though since I didn't get the achievement yet.
16 or 17 is my highest, probably 16 though since I didn't get the achievement yet.
eheu... ova!
no pronouns, refer to me as Dormie or Dormiebasne. Don't use they/them please.
So I got confused about reading about that 50k point score in Runestones on another thread, and not finding it in the open achievements... Turns out I already did that one!

Which means, good news everyone, you can get that score without ever getting further than Level 15!
So I got confused about reading about that 50k point score in Runestones on another thread, and not finding it in the open achievements... Turns out I already did that one!

Which means, good news everyone, you can get that score without ever getting further than Level 15!
x0CMhAc.png is5IYGR.png Ash and Dust- My Pinker-Locke
16 is usually my highest...17 once in a blue moon. I use my wacom tablet to speed things up a little, but the tiles get so small. I think I did try full screen once, long ago...but I don't remember if it helped any time wise or not.....
16 is usually my highest...17 once in a blue moon. I use my wacom tablet to speed things up a little, but the tiles get so small. I think I did try full screen once, long ago...but I don't remember if it helped any time wise or not.....
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
I got up to level 16 just now. Not sure if that's the highest I've ever gotten up to, but it seems about right for me
I got up to level 16 just now. Not sure if that's the highest I've ever gotten up to, but it seems about right for me
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
i think 15 is the highest i've beaten. idk how i'll ever get that achieve lol.
i think 15 is the highest i've beaten. idk how i'll ever get that achieve lol.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
1 2