Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Good Happened Today?
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48
Showed my PI the first draft of my paper and the feedback was overall very positive! We edited the figures together and a few small formatting changes made them look fantastic.
Showed my PI the first draft of my paper and the feedback was overall very positive! We edited the figures together and a few small formatting changes made them look fantastic.
My dog everything he did was good. He makes me happy. He is good boy.
My dog everything he did was good. He makes me happy. He is good boy.
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
Was told many times that I’m gorgeous ^v^
Was told many times that I’m gorgeous ^v^
ARAxlYW.png
J7D1quC.png
3CzZFT6.png
WI7lnRZ.png
6tBZa.gif6EBnp.gif
this wasnt today but yesterday i was cleaning stalls and one of my horses (Arie) walked up to me and licked my hand :]
also some other horse (that isnt mine) named Smokes followed me around and rested his head on my shoulder while i cleaned his stall
this wasnt today but yesterday i was cleaning stalls and one of my horses (Arie) walked up to me and licked my hand :]
also some other horse (that isnt mine) named Smokes followed me around and rested his head on my shoulder while i cleaned his stall
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
i went to a birthday party!!! the people there were really nice :DDD
i went to a birthday party!!! the people there were really nice :DDD
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
it was really hot today so the geese sat under the tree with me when i went to the pond, there were a couple different clutches of juveniles and there was a pair that was still very young and had their yellow feathers. this book about jellyfish was back in the library so i grabbed it before anyone else could, there are ctenophores and a salp included but i can't complain who the hell even talks about salps anyways.
it was really hot today so the geese sat under the tree with me when i went to the pond, there were a couple different clutches of juveniles and there was a pair that was still very young and had their yellow feathers. this book about jellyfish was back in the library so i grabbed it before anyone else could, there are ctenophores and a salp included but i can't complain who the hell even talks about salps anyways.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
I’m not working today. I had a horrible day yesterday and I feel like I’ve earned it
I’m not working today. I had a horrible day yesterday and I feel like I’ve earned it
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
snuggled with lots of cute pups :)
snuggled with lots of cute pups :)
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
managed to get a tail apparel on gaiaonline that i wanted for my avatar :)

and drew quite a bit of satisfying stuff today so I'm happy

also been hanging out with my partner and our friend/DM watching ttrpg shows

cozy nice day uwu

oh and my dislocated shoulder has been healing really well!!
hoping to be back to using it as normal a week from now!
(it's been healing for 2+ weeks now, i've been babying it so that i dont get secondary injury. cause all my friend's been telling me their horror stories of getting a secondary injury and it taking over a year to heal...)
managed to get a tail apparel on gaiaonline that i wanted for my avatar :)

and drew quite a bit of satisfying stuff today so I'm happy

also been hanging out with my partner and our friend/DM watching ttrpg shows

cozy nice day uwu

oh and my dislocated shoulder has been healing really well!!
hoping to be back to using it as normal a week from now!
(it's been healing for 2+ weeks now, i've been babying it so that i dont get secondary injury. cause all my friend's been telling me their horror stories of getting a secondary injury and it taking over a year to heal...)
qaQ67.gif
I got my favorite from Ziggi's (blended vanilla chai latte!) for the third time this year! I try and only have it every once in a while so it's REAL special when I do get it. There wasn't even an occasion this time, I just felt like it and I don't regret it at all!
I got my favorite from Ziggi's (blended vanilla chai latte!) for the third time this year! I try and only have it every once in a while so it's REAL special when I do get it. There wasn't even an occasion this time, I just felt like it and I don't regret it at all!
Eventually I'll just DIY a signature...
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48