Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Currency Exchange Hub [1:1000]
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 758 759
@SalemYinYang @sereal I got you and send two-way CR!
@SalemYinYang @sereal I got you and send two-way CR!
dudodo, they/them · FR+16 X1VSFh3.png
Langs. X1VSFh3.png lzRYCPv.png qPkymz7.png

Art Shop l Twitter l Tumblr

i'm proud of myself for being very hard working person
aOc0HzM.png
looking to trade 600g for 600kt. send me a CR! ty:D

Edit: Sold!
looking to trade 600g for 600kt. send me a CR! ty:D

Edit: Sold!
@Mortine
I can do that. Sending CR. However, I will probablly be going to bed by 1:30 FR time, so if you need it soon, feel free to cancel it.
@Mortine
I can do that. Sending CR. However, I will probablly be going to bed by 1:30 FR time, so if you need it soon, feel free to cancel it.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
Looking to trade my 400g for treasure! (400,000 t)
Looking to trade my 400g for treasure! (400,000 t)
Looking to swap up to 1000g for treasure, feel free to send a cr!
Looking to swap up to 1000g for treasure, feel free to send a cr!
CK1QM1M.png95400502.png95400503.png95400504.png
Looking to sell 300g - feel free to send a CR <3

@SolarAngel1223 @venelia @Ajax4life14 @Littlebickle @aredshroom @WolfTrickster @Brewstoid @WarriorSong @Scrumptious @Bantymom @Espoir @4Jen @ChemicalCandy @Lino @JackalopShepherd @BzooZu @JavaMP @argylion @MrPilgrim @Suu @Airashii @CalliopeVale @AquarianTraveler @Lavacobra @kitkitkat @Jeevas @AspenCrow @Cerastium @Luna @Apricotjello @Cuddleh @fawnchime @wolvykasu @Scottsky

edit: SOLD thank youuu <3
Looking to sell 300g - feel free to send a CR <3

@SolarAngel1223 @venelia @Ajax4life14 @Littlebickle @aredshroom @WolfTrickster @Brewstoid @WarriorSong @Scrumptious @Bantymom @Espoir @4Jen @ChemicalCandy @Lino @JackalopShepherd @BzooZu @JavaMP @argylion @MrPilgrim @Suu @Airashii @CalliopeVale @AquarianTraveler @Lavacobra @kitkitkat @Jeevas @AspenCrow @Cerastium @Luna @Apricotjello @Cuddleh @fawnchime @wolvykasu @Scottsky

edit: SOLD thank youuu <3
Battered Book of Fables
q11st9j.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
Hatchery
Graphics
R1dejfm.png
85875410.png
Jar of Vapors
Looking to buy 1000g. Feel free to send a 2-way CR

EDIT: 500g more plz

EDIT #2: Done, ty
Looking to buy 1000g. Feel free to send a 2-way CR

EDIT: 500g more plz

EDIT #2: Done, ty
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@mysteriously, I have 18 gems, I would like to turn them into Treasure.
@mysteriously, I have 18 gems, I would like to turn them into Treasure.
"You're killing me, Smalls!" - The Sandlot, 1993
Looking to buy 150g, I have 150kt available! Please feel free to send a CR. <3

Edit: got it taken care of, thank you!
Looking to buy 150g, I have 150kt available! Please feel free to send a CR. <3

Edit: got it taken care of, thank you!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@DragonFan123 Hi there! Welcome to Flight Rising! mysteriously started the thread, but isn't responsible for making all the trades. I didn't see a post from them in the last couple of pages where they are looking for gems. However, I'm happy to help you out. I'll send you the 18000 treasure for your 18 gems by CR. I'm not in a hurry, so don't worry if you're busy. Just so you know I won't be on every minute. But I will check about every 30 min. to accept the trade, don't worry if I don't respond to it right away. I will get there. [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]
@DragonFan123

Hi there! Welcome to Flight Rising!

mysteriously started the thread, but isn't responsible for making all the trades. I didn't see a post from them in the last couple of pages where they are looking for gems.

However, I'm happy to help you out. I'll send you the 18000 treasure for your 18 gems by CR.

I'm not in a hurry, so don't worry if you're busy.

Just so you know I won't be on every minute. But I will check about every 30 min. to accept the trade, don't worry if I don't respond to it right away. I will get there.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 758 759