Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Currency Exchange Hub [1:1000]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 649 650
I have 570kt lf 570g, send a cr!
I have 570kt lf 570g, send a cr!
@Lunox

Do you want to try this again? Maybe our timezones line up (and I'm a night owl, to also a late riser), but I'm up now and I still have the treasure. If you still need the trade, send me a CR and I'll load you up with the treasure you need.
@Lunox

Do you want to try this again? Maybe our timezones line up (and I'm a night owl, to also a late riser), but I'm up now and I still have the treasure. If you still need the trade, send me a CR and I'll load you up with the treasure you need.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
EDIT: complete ty

Looking to trade 1000 gems for 1 million treasure please. Feel free to send Crossroads or PM! Ty
EDIT: complete ty

Looking to trade 1000 gems for 1 million treasure please. Feel free to send Crossroads or PM! Ty
AtPOENC.jpgl2zu2hs.jpg
35bU3FS.png
LF 24G thx <3
LF 24G thx <3
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
Looking to trade away a lot of gems for treasure. Send a CR if you need gems. I can cover up to a few thousand.
Looking to trade away a lot of gems for treasure. Send a CR if you need gems. I can cover up to a few thousand.
@TheMasterGamer Are you still looking to trade? I can trade 600kt for 600g
@TheMasterGamer Are you still looking to trade? I can trade 600kt for 600g
@VoidFlight Yes, I still have plenty to trade.
@VoidFlight Yes, I still have plenty to trade.
Looking to trade my gems for treasure. 140g for 140,000t. Send me a CR if interested
Looking to trade my gems for treasure. 140g for 140,000t. Send me a CR if interested
@MIND2

I got you. Sending CR now.
@MIND2

I got you. Sending CR now.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
LF 184,000t, have 184 gems! Send me the CR, need it ASAP <3
LF 184,000t, have 184 gems! Send me the CR, need it ASAP <3
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

I'm a college graduate just vibing.
I love to write and read.
My goals are to get every achievement and familiar :D

1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 649 650