Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pride & Polkadots
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 66
[center]Woohoo! Looove the pride scene and Polkadots for moderns, yeeesss~ [emoji=heart size=1] As for the clutch warmer... Where were you on my anniversary when I missed two incubation periods for my progens kids? [emoji=mirror deadpan size=1] Funny how I was talking about Polkadots on moderns to a friend just the other day. XD Dream come true~[/center]
Woohoo! Looove the pride scene and Polkadots for moderns, yeeesss~

As for the clutch warmer... Where were you on my anniversary when I missed two incubation periods for my progens kids?

Funny how I was talking about Polkadots on moderns to a friend just the other day. XD Dream come true~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
very beautiful[emoji=skydancer star size=1]
very beautiful
cbQdPvX.png
The the brightness of the scene hurts my eyes, so I will be selling mine. ;-;
The the brightness of the scene hurts my eyes, so I will be selling mine. ;-;
The sheer amount of joy that the scene gave me!! <3
The sheer amount of joy that the scene gave me!! <3
love love love
love love love
19574.pngthey/them 19573.png
BEAUTIFUL SCENE!! and yay for polka dots!!
BEAUTIFUL SCENE!! and yay for polka dots!!
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

I might not see myself using it but the Clutch Warmer is ingenious. It can help people hatch their nests sooner if they messed up or get things done on a specific date if necessary while being cheaper and not having to waste too many Gems on the Boon of Fertility. Fantastic item
I might not see myself using it but the Clutch Warmer is ingenious. It can help people hatch their nests sooner if they messed up or get things done on a specific date if necessary while being cheaper and not having to waste too many Gems on the Boon of Fertility. Fantastic item
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
that scene is GORGEOUS
that scene is GORGEOUS
WOOOOO HAPPY PRIDE
WOOOOO HAPPY PRIDE
[quote name="@TectonicTraits" date="2023-06-21 18:11:21" ] Hey polkadot is the WORST aberration gene. I'm disappointed it got released to clog up other dragon genetics, but that's a matter of taste and aside. The egg clutch is completely dumb and a cash grab. Love the pride scene, it's June and the Time of Queer and I'm glad you're celebrating with great support but...yeah, I'm genuinely not excited to see polkadot expand to modern genes. I've never scried a dragon looking nice in this trait. [/quote] Correction; gem-sink, not cash grab...
@TectonicTraits wrote on 2023-06-21 18:11:21:
Hey polkadot is the WORST aberration gene. I'm disappointed it got released to clog up other dragon genetics, but that's a matter of taste and aside. The egg clutch is completely dumb and a cash grab. Love the pride scene, it's June and the Time of Queer and I'm glad you're celebrating with great support but...yeah, I'm genuinely not excited to see polkadot expand to modern genes. I've never scried a dragon looking nice in this trait.

Correction; gem-sink, not cash grab...
2KAdknV.png
gTTW2gA.png
GW180jv.png
uVEyOnT.png
DshAKj6.png
iR2WNmx.png
m0cjLtv.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 66