Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | resolved
nevermind! i am a fool [s]the item "Sparkling Capricorn" is a festival item, but it doesnt have that in the description. [The stars align, showing a spectrum of possibilities.] -> [The stars align, showing a spectrum of possibilities. [b](Crystalline Gala 2020 Holiday Item)[/b]][/s] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1005363901535363132/1120955846180999208/caprri.png[/img]
nevermind! i am a fool

the item "Sparkling Capricorn" is a festival item, but it doesnt have that in the description.

[The stars align, showing a spectrum of possibilities.] -> [The stars align, showing a spectrum of possibilities. (Crystalline Gala 2020 Holiday Item)]

caprri.png
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

The Capricorn wasn't from the Gala, it's a specific Joxar's item, so likely not a glitch (the wandering aquarius is the Gala's item from that set of familiars, I do believe)
The Capricorn wasn't from the Gala, it's a specific Joxar's item, so likely not a glitch (the wandering aquarius is the Gala's item from that set of familiars, I do believe)
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@CAPozzy

@Stellori is correct, this is not a bug. Wandering Aquarius is the Crystalline Gala familiar from that year's cycle.

As December is not associated with an elemental festival, the Capricorn sign was skipped and eventually became the Sparkling Capricorn as part of Joxar's Spare Inventory.
@CAPozzy

@Stellori is correct, this is not a bug. Wandering Aquarius is the Crystalline Gala familiar from that year's cycle.

As December is not associated with an elemental festival, the Capricorn sign was skipped and eventually became the Sparkling Capricorn as part of Joxar's Spare Inventory.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@stellori @nightmarejudge WAIT YOURE RIGHT oh my god im so. brain not working ;w;
@stellori @nightmarejudge WAIT YOURE RIGHT oh my god im so. brain not working ;w;
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

Just gonna nudge this over to the Help Center since this is not a bug. :) Thank you!
Just gonna nudge this over to the Help Center since this is not a bug. :) Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png