Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Infinite Share Research at Digsite
I noticed today when a friend sent me research notes they were completed instantly and they were able to send more as long as I cleaned up the worked tiles instead of capping out at the usual 9 per day. My current digsite is Ancient Aerie, and I believe I had 2 tabs open when it happened. I'm not sure what could have caused this, but it was not done on purpose, just thought I should let someone know.
For reference I'm using Firefox 113.0.2 (64-bit) on macOS.
I noticed today when a friend sent me research notes they were completed instantly and they were able to send more as long as I cleaned up the worked tiles instead of capping out at the usual 9 per day. My current digsite is Ancient Aerie, and I believe I had 2 tabs open when it happened. I'm not sure what could have caused this, but it was not done on purpose, just thought I should let someone know.
For reference I'm using Firefox 113.0.2 (64-bit) on macOS.
@SkaHero
There isn't a 9 per day cap. 9 is the most you can have waiting to clear - as soon as they're cleared, you can receive up to 9 more (repeat ad infinitum). I've received hundreds in a day before! This is very much intended behaviour.
@SkaHero
There isn't a 9 per day cap. 9 is the most you can have waiting to clear - as soon as they're cleared, you can receive up to 9 more (repeat ad infinitum). I've received hundreds in a day before! This is very much intended behaviour.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Ah ok nevermind then, for some reason I thought there was a cooldown on collecting research notes. I guess because you can't collect them while other work is going which feels a bit odd.
Ah ok nevermind then, for some reason I thought there was a cooldown on collecting research notes. I guess because you can't collect them while other work is going which feels a bit odd.