Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Official Size Chart of Dragon Breeds
A bump for May, let's gooooo~
A bump for May, let's gooooo~
GbZpiRc.pngbYt72YT.png
MUYNhfy.pngmtHAEL4.png
lCK29fT.pngE7tjhwq.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ooo yes please!

This will definitely help when trying to visualize my dragons and help us compare dragons.

I HAVE a CONFESSION: I thought veilspuns were the size of imperials. Until I saw the measurements 5 days ago… A chart will really help people understand how their dragons really look.
Ooo yes please!

This will definitely help when trying to visualize my dragons and help us compare dragons.

I HAVE a CONFESSION: I thought veilspuns were the size of imperials. Until I saw the measurements 5 days ago… A chart will really help people understand how their dragons really look.
eb933e005d1e94e44fc56da48a5d8191ac4c3a37.png
FObX7rS.png

QM8NdoT.png
nWiQNX9.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png

7UXlQKU.gif

Hello there!
I'm just a
dragon
enthusiast.
As someone who really wants to draw their dragons together but is absolutely terrible at visualising size, a size chart would be the single greatest addition to the site imo
(also it'd just be fun getting to see if dragons are larger or smaller than the average for their breed)
As someone who really wants to draw their dragons together but is absolutely terrible at visualising size, a size chart would be the single greatest addition to the site imo
(also it'd just be fun getting to see if dragons are larger or smaller than the average for their breed)
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
?D4_ZJ=platform.png
And bump for June.
And bump for June.
GbZpiRc.pngbYt72YT.png
MUYNhfy.pngmtHAEL4.png
lCK29fT.pngE7tjhwq.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Zikitty" date="2021-06-14 20:26:27" ] Support. If someone doesn't like it, they can choose to ignore it as many have already chosen to the written sizes. I know that dragon size varies, but an average would be nice. The only issue I can think of is: What would we compare them to? Humans clearly don't exist, and while putting them next to each other as lonelyspaceegg has shown above would help in day-to-day lore, it doesn't really matter when you're trying to make a different comparison. [/quote] Dryads? I mean, they're pretty human-like, and I'd imagine they'd be of a similar size too, and share many of the proportional differences seen across humans in their art.
Zikitty wrote on 2021-06-14 20:26:27:
Support. If someone doesn't like it, they can choose to ignore it as many have already chosen to the written sizes. I know that dragon size varies, but an average would be nice.

The only issue I can think of is: What would we compare them to? Humans clearly don't exist, and while putting them next to each other as lonelyspaceegg has shown above would help in day-to-day lore, it doesn't really matter when you're trying to make a different comparison.
Dryads? I mean, they're pretty human-like, and I'd imagine they'd be of a similar size too, and share many of the proportional differences seen across humans in their art.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
Support
Support
___________ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.pngold-oaks-2.png
Support
Support
s40Jm1o.png
Support

As the best people to truly make a size chart would be the staff and the artist that drew the dragons originally.
Support

As the best people to truly make a size chart would be the staff and the artist that drew the dragons originally.
extra-wing-left.pngextra-head-right.pngpGLtnaO.pngextra-head-left.pngextra-wing-right.png
support! it's really hard for me to visualize the size differences, so this would be a great addition to the official lore!
support! it's really hard for me to visualize the size differences, so this would be a great addition to the official lore!
support!
support!
gQ3FOSs.gif