Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Official Size Chart of Dragon Breeds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support! An official size chart would be super nice.
Support! An official size chart would be super nice.
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

100% Support. Having an averaged out breed chart would be really nice.

I do find it funny how someone said that "we wouldn't need a comparison to anything" (size-wise, like a person) because "anyone can read meters and just compare them to their own body". That's not how that works.
100% Support. Having an averaged out breed chart would be really nice.

I do find it funny how someone said that "we wouldn't need a comparison to anything" (size-wise, like a person) because "anyone can read meters and just compare them to their own body". That's not how that works.
Please ping me! I won't see otherwise! Thank you!
22 | DID System (~80+)
he/him/his
RzUHyEQ.png
~ I do intend to put more stuff here as time goes on! I may add a link to certain spreadsheets or wishlists! ~
Support, of course. As an artist it's always bothers me how to measure correctly my dragons and how to properly size them on the canvas.[emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
Support, of course. As an artist it's always bothers me how to measure correctly my dragons and how to properly size them on the canvas.
Qc1n1BH.png
Oof been a little while but life. Bump.
Oof been a little while but life. Bump.
GbZpiRc.pngbYt72YT.png
MUYNhfy.pngmtHAEL4.png
lCK29fT.pngE7tjhwq.png
YMPbu9R.png
Support - I personally imagine that the breeds' size differences are about comparable to dog breeds, though I do still generally imagine they're roughly proportional to their site equivalents, so I wouldn't mind an official size comparison.

If comparing the dragon's size to a human doesn't work since humans don't exist in Sornieth, they could probably use a Harpy or Longneck, since those are mentioned to be about human-sized.
Support - I personally imagine that the breeds' size differences are about comparable to dog breeds, though I do still generally imagine they're roughly proportional to their site equivalents, so I wouldn't mind an official size comparison.

If comparing the dragon's size to a human doesn't work since humans don't exist in Sornieth, they could probably use a Harpy or Longneck, since those are mentioned to be about human-sized.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="KingVulture" date="2023-12-12 15:48:32" ] Support - I personally imagine that the breeds' size differences are about comparable to dog breeds, though I do still generally imagine they're roughly proportional to their site equivalents, so I wouldn't mind an official size comparison. If comparing the dragon's size to a human doesn't work since humans don't exist in Sornieth, they could probably use a Harpy or Longneck, since those are mentioned to be about human-sized. [/quote] Yeah reasonably any beast clan or familiar that is considered "human size" could be used for comparison as a stand in for a human.
KingVulture wrote on 2023-12-12 15:48:32:

Yeah reasonably any beast clan or familiar that is considered "human size" could be used for comparison as a stand in for a human.
GbZpiRc.pngbYt72YT.png
MUYNhfy.pngmtHAEL4.png
lCK29fT.pngE7tjhwq.png
YMPbu9R.png
Bump for the new year of 2024
Bump for the new year of 2024
GbZpiRc.pngbYt72YT.png
MUYNhfy.pngmtHAEL4.png
lCK29fT.pngE7tjhwq.png
YMPbu9R.png
Support, I would find this useful :)
Support, I would find this useful :)
Pings OK!
Support. I know there are user-made ones out there, but I feel it'd be easier (and probably more realistic) for there to be an official one.
Support. I know there are user-made ones out there, but I feel it'd be easier (and probably more realistic) for there to be an official one.
Bump for Feb
Bump for Feb
GbZpiRc.pngbYt72YT.png
MUYNhfy.pngmtHAEL4.png
lCK29fT.pngE7tjhwq.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10