Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | cool n dirty accents 4 sale - new 26 apr
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27
@creosote how much for [item=skin: the dawn bathed in bones]?
@creosote how much for Skin: the dawn bathed in bones ?
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation howdy! i have that one up on the AH for 800 gems ^_^
@Mutation howdy! i have that one up on the AH for 800 gems ^_^
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@creosote Awe I must have just missed it because the cheapest one I see is 850!
@creosote Awe I must have just missed it because the cheapest one I see is 850!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

@Mutation oh oops, looks like i missed the notification that it sold ;x; sorry about that!
@Mutation oh oops, looks like i missed the notification that it sold ;x; sorry about that!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@creosote no worries! 50 gems isn't that much more :)
@creosote no worries! 50 gems isn't that much more :)

locke.png

Can I get price checks on and please?
Can I get price checks on and please?
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
Oh no, that's so unfortunate, I've been looking for weeded overgrowth for ages ^^; I'll pass on backdrifts, it's a bit out of my budget at the moment! Thank you for the quick response!
Oh no, that's so unfortunate, I've been looking for weeded overgrowth for ages ^^; I'll pass on backdrifts, it's a bit out of my budget at the moment! Thank you for the quick response!
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png
360_F_448918529_1pXbXtCZv2H0Iz1bbAiOFIvjDpQ1hiQl.jpg
can u maybe hold seven victories for me ? i'll have to do some budgeting
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
Would you be willing to sell ghost the wildclaw f skin for 1.1kg?
Would you be willing to sell ghost the wildclaw f skin for 1.1kg?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27