Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | pwyw leveling service! (up to lvl 15)
1 2 3 4
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
@zeropoint

I’ll have a group of 8 dragons ready for leveling this Saturday, if you are willing to take them. I would like them to be lvl 15s, if possible.
@zeropoint

I’ll have a group of 8 dragons ready for leveling this Saturday, if you are willing to take them. I would like them to be lvl 15s, if possible.
giphy.gif
@Infinity12356 hey! that works just fine. how will you be paying?
@Infinity12356 hey! that works just fine. how will you be paying?
@zeropoint

Gems if that ok, I don’t mind paying a little extra. I know 8 dragons is quite a bit
@zeropoint

Gems if that ok, I don’t mind paying a little extra. I know 8 dragons is quite a bit
giphy.gif
@zeropoint Hi! If you’re still selling coliseum levels, I have four dragons I’d like to have leveled to 15 for you!
@zeropoint Hi! If you’re still selling coliseum levels, I have four dragons I’d like to have leveled to 15 for you!
I0CCuT2.png Hello~
I wish you a lovely day.
Main Project 1 & 2
Wishlist
@Nekori hi there! i've been very busy lately, i apologize for the late reply. were you still looking for leveling?
@Nekori hi there! i've been very busy lately, i apologize for the late reply. were you still looking for leveling?
@zeropoint no worries; take your time! Yes, I'm still looking for leveling! I could pay 30kt (or 30 gems if you prefer that instead).
@zeropoint no worries; take your time! Yes, I'm still looking for leveling! I could pay 30kt (or 30 gems if you prefer that instead).
I0CCuT2.png Hello~
I wish you a lovely day.
Main Project 1 & 2
Wishlist
bumping for the prowl!
bumping for the prowl!
Could I pay you 20kt to level two of my dragons from 7 to 12? :o
Could I pay you 20kt to level two of my dragons from 7 to 12? :o
hVHlIic.png Lilykitten5sleepcat.png 4UW8kf7.png
1 2 3 4