Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Anduin's Accents | Emo Coatl M +Reprint
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53
@Anduins ah well, I'd love to be added to the next run in the case of it actually printing, please. :') if not that's okay! Thank you!
@Anduins ah well, I'd love to be added to the next run in the case of it actually printing, please. :') if not that's okay! Thank you!
LWDw43p.png
@Kigahen

Added! just needs 4 more to print now :3
@Kigahen

Added! just needs 4 more to print now :3
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@Anduins

(the instructions did say to ping you, so I hope that's ok)

I would like a slot for The Kintsugi Kid if I may?

As I understand it, in-flight requests can be posted in this thread. I would like to pay in 400 levels (40 x 10 levels, right?), but I'm not sure how to get that to you.
@Anduins

(the instructions did say to ping you, so I hope that's ok)

I would like a slot for The Kintsugi Kid if I may?

As I understand it, in-flight requests can be posted in this thread. I would like to pay in 400 levels (40 x 10 levels, right?), but I'm not sure how to get that to you.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom

Confirmed slot! You can actually just send all levels to an attendant on the illuminarti spreadsheet!

I do not have the lair space to take in levels myself :(

And amount of dragons does not matter. Just the amount of levels does.
@Bantymom

Confirmed slot! You can actually just send all levels to an attendant on the illuminarti spreadsheet!

I do not have the lair space to take in levels myself :(

And amount of dragons does not matter. Just the amount of levels does.
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@Anduins
May I ask a levels slot for The Kintsugi Kid?
@Anduins
May I ask a levels slot for The Kintsugi Kid?
fUXUA3.png263ai.gif
@linin

Slot confirmed! You can start to send levels to an attendant on the spreadsheet here
@linin

Slot confirmed! You can start to send levels to an attendant on the spreadsheet here
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
Just realized i nver pinged my personal shop pinglist for my foddart skin... You can find information in the post quoted below!!! @Azrail @Tuberose @airemarshal @StarSpeckledInk @Xemriss @nebulaxie @Scarecrane @VHShorrortapes @SmaugTheAlmighty @Rytlocks @Taelen @SnaggleClaw @Sheta @absinthy @Valstrax @romeus @Illuso @Watermel0nBob @Barrdwing @leftovers @Auraelia @Kodak @ProudMomof1 @Goldlake @Snekatiefr @OncePureVessel @Carissa @Gaston @KaichouKai @AzaRein @Myasmic @sgerj @Gaze @priest @Moons @Zerobotic @Niraven @umbers @mesai @LeRawrs @dragonpals @Beatoriche @Arinath @CrownedLadybug @Askesis @CatMoonfire @stovokor @CometStorm @minthex @Fuse @Sidya @Icefire55 @hungryhobbits @CrystallizedMoon @Wings0fFlight @iiPessimystic ------------------- [quote name="Anduins" date="2022-01-07 16:07:43" ] [center][size=6][b][u][color=#213069]Currently Printing[/color][/u][/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/569179842260631572/929161363220221992/diverder.png[/img][/center] [center][color=#213069][b][i]Please ask me to remove you from runs if you are no longer interested! My spreadsheet is protected to prevent vandalism[/i][/b][/color][/center] [center][i][u]The Kintsugi Kid[/u][/i] [b]400 lvls / 850g OOF / 800g Light Only[/b] [i][/center] [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/585153138898632728/1112840790599807087/ab4.png[/img][nextcol][quote=Pre-orders] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3247654/1#post_54392012]Please see this post about ordering.[/url][/quote] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/89519eb8][b]* Preview here[/b][/url][/columns] [/quote]
Just realized i nver pinged my personal shop pinglist for my foddart skin...

You can find information in the post quoted below!!!

@Azrail @Tuberose @airemarshal @StarSpeckledInk @Xemriss @nebulaxie @Scarecrane @VHShorrortapes @SmaugTheAlmighty @Rytlocks @Taelen @SnaggleClaw @Sheta @absinthy @Valstrax @romeus @Illuso @Watermel0nBob @Barrdwing @leftovers @Auraelia @Kodak @ProudMomof1 @Goldlake @Snekatiefr @OncePureVessel @Carissa @Gaston @KaichouKai @AzaRein @Myasmic @sgerj @Gaze @priest @Moons @Zerobotic @Niraven @umbers @mesai @LeRawrs @dragonpals @Beatoriche @Arinath @CrownedLadybug @Askesis @CatMoonfire @stovokor @CometStorm @minthex @Fuse @Sidya @Icefire55 @hungryhobbits @CrystallizedMoon @Wings0fFlight @iiPessimystic

Anduins wrote on 2022-01-07 16:07:43:
Currently Printing
diverder.png
Please ask me to remove you from runs if you are no longer interested! My spreadsheet is protected to prevent vandalism

The Kintsugi Kid
400 lvls / 850g OOF / 800g Light Only
ab4.png
* Preview here
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@decomposedcarrot

may i ask if you're going to be picking up your 109 copy on the ah? if not once the listing expires i'll be listing it on the public ah!
@decomposedcarrot

may i ask if you're going to be picking up your 109 copy on the ah? if not once the listing expires i'll be listing it on the public ah!
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
ah, i am! just waiting for someone to pick up their PA and then i’ll grab it ^^;
ah, i am! just waiting for someone to pick up their PA and then i’ll grab it ^^;
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
@decomposedcarrot

o7 if it expires before then i'll relist it for u
@decomposedcarrot

o7 if it expires before then i'll relist it for u