Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW digital art! (USD/ITEMS/G/T)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Randomghost Oh man that's gorgeous! A bit dark and hard to see at first, but I love the little details - like you nailed the expression I wanted so well, and her face is just perfect.

Would it be possible to get another one of the same character? This time a lineart bust that's like a crazed laughter (like 2A here)? I'd really love to try coloring your linework myself - they're so lovely.

For something like that, would 1,500g be enough? I can fill out another form if you'd rather I do that, I just see you got a slot open again.
@Randomghost Oh man that's gorgeous! A bit dark and hard to see at first, but I love the little details - like you nailed the expression I wanted so well, and her face is just perfect.

Would it be possible to get another one of the same character? This time a lineart bust that's like a crazed laughter (like 2A here)? I'd really love to try coloring your linework myself - they're so lovely.

For something like that, would 1,500g be enough? I can fill out another form if you'd rather I do that, I just see you got a slot open again.
@Revuvuzela sure that’s fine! Please do fill out a form it really helps me, I’ll add you to the slots and after you complete one feel free to send the payment when you’re ready and I’ll get started asap!

Edit: I also have a lighter version if you’d like me to send it :)
@Revuvuzela sure that’s fine! Please do fill out a form it really helps me, I’ll add you to the slots and after you complete one feel free to send the payment when you’re ready and I’ll get started asap!

Edit: I also have a lighter version if you’d like me to send it :)
@Randomghost Totally understandable! Filled it out for your reference, and I'll send you the payment ASAP.

Commission type - Bust

Level of completion - Lineart

Line art type - Medium to thick, whichever is easiest for you.

Style - Your normal anime style.

Character references - This girl again!

Form of payment - Gems (1.5k)

Pose/expression - (optional): Crazed laughter (something like 2A). Follow your heart with the pose/angle.

Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me - You already nailed the same character before, so it's just a lineart this time of the same gal. :)
@Randomghost Totally understandable! Filled it out for your reference, and I'll send you the payment ASAP.

Commission type - Bust

Level of completion - Lineart

Line art type - Medium to thick, whichever is easiest for you.

Style - Your normal anime style.

Character references - This girl again!

Form of payment - Gems (1.5k)

Pose/expression - (optional): Crazed laughter (something like 2A). Follow your heart with the pose/angle.

Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me - You already nailed the same character before, so it's just a lineart this time of the same gal. :)
Alright, I'm sending it over. I tend to miss zeros sometimes so let me know if I got the right amount!

I just sent art for the initial two comissions since I noticed that there was a maximum of two per slot.
Let me know if it's alright to send over a CR for the Avatar one as well.
Alright, I'm sending it over. I tend to miss zeros sometimes so let me know if I got the right amount!

I just sent art for the initial two comissions since I noticed that there was a maximum of two per slot.
Let me know if it's alright to send over a CR for the Avatar one as well.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onybat it’s alright to send it over! I just changed it for future customers for the moment, I’ll be adding all 3 come to your slot is that ok?
@onybat it’s alright to send it over! I just changed it for future customers for the moment, I’ll be adding all 3 come to your slot is that ok?
Okay sounds good to me.

I think that I filled out the form in the PM but in case I didn't;

Commission type - Bust

Level of completion - Flat colors

Line art type - Something that suits the avatar style

Style - In the style of Avatar

Character references - sent through PM

Form of payment & payment amount - 300kt + 200g

Pose/expression - (optional):

Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me - I'd love to be drawn as a firebender!
Okay sounds good to me.

I think that I filled out the form in the PM but in case I didn't;

Commission type - Bust

Level of completion - Flat colors

Line art type - Something that suits the avatar style

Style - In the style of Avatar

Character references - sent through PM

Form of payment & payment amount - 300kt + 200g

Pose/expression - (optional):

Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me - I'd love to be drawn as a firebender!
@hikumi [img]https://i.imgur.com/GpKX5Cz.png[/img]
@hikumi
GpKX5Cz.png
Bump usd slots open
Bump usd slots open
QKz8U3k.png
@smoothy here’s one, I promise the second one won’t take as long so sorry [img]https://i.imgur.com/wAPZAZU.png[/img]
@smoothy here’s one, I promise the second one won’t take as long so sorry
wAPZAZU.png
Did I ever send you a pic of the logo that would be on Haimati's jacket? I can't remember.
Did I ever send you a pic of the logo that would be on Haimati's jacket? I can't remember.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13