Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 134 135
IN LOVE WITH THE NEW MATCHY SCENES, APPAREL, AND FAMILIAR SETS! WE LOVE YOU DEVS!! >.<
IN LOVE WITH THE NEW MATCHY SCENES, APPAREL, AND FAMILIAR SETS! WE LOVE YOU DEVS!! >.<
I love the new stuff! <3 [emoji=bogsneak star size=2]
I love the new stuff! <3
XDIboT6.png
This has been a delightful anniversary bash. Here's to another decade of the best pet sim around!
This has been a delightful anniversary bash. Here's to another decade of the best pet sim around!
jtgoRWq.png
oh hell yeah!!!
oh hell yeah!!!
Thanks for a great decade! Even though I haven't been around that long myself, I've enjoyed FR on and off for several years, and a few things keep me coming back:
-The quality of your seasonal events, and the ease of jumping into them after a hiatus
-The care that's taken to make each breed, color, and gene unique and thus keeping it fresh and fun to look for more dragons
-The economy is so steady! Every other site I've played has had inflation run wild, but you've set it up so everything is balanced. Plus, you've offered a premium currency that doesn't feel like a "pay to play" or "pay to win" and I really appreciate that
-The dev team's transparency, caring, and love that goes into FR. The pride and hard work that you put into the site shines every time I come back. Also shout out to the mods that keep the forums a safe and friendly space.

I hope you all have celebrated FR's success as fully as possible, because this really is one of the highest-quality communities on the web, and you've survived (and even thrived) through some really crazy times!
Thanks for a great decade! Even though I haven't been around that long myself, I've enjoyed FR on and off for several years, and a few things keep me coming back:
-The quality of your seasonal events, and the ease of jumping into them after a hiatus
-The care that's taken to make each breed, color, and gene unique and thus keeping it fresh and fun to look for more dragons
-The economy is so steady! Every other site I've played has had inflation run wild, but you've set it up so everything is balanced. Plus, you've offered a premium currency that doesn't feel like a "pay to play" or "pay to win" and I really appreciate that
-The dev team's transparency, caring, and love that goes into FR. The pride and hard work that you put into the site shines every time I come back. Also shout out to the mods that keep the forums a safe and friendly space.

I hope you all have celebrated FR's success as fully as possible, because this really is one of the highest-quality communities on the web, and you've survived (and even thrived) through some really crazy times!
happy anniversary everyone!

time has flown… i can hardly believe it. thank you for being the most wonderful community to be a part of. here’s to another ten years and more!
happy anniversary everyone!

time has flown… i can hardly believe it. thank you for being the most wonderful community to be a part of. here’s to another ten years and more!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Those new genes absolutely ROCK!
Those new genes absolutely ROCK!
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
Happy tenth anniversary Flight Rising!!!! Thank you for so many years of fun! :) I've been playing for almost 8 years now ^^
Happy tenth anniversary Flight Rising!!!! Thank you for so many years of fun! :) I've been playing for almost 8 years now ^^
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

This is amazing! Congrats on all of the great work over the last year, and surviving and thriving through a whole decade!

I've been here since 2014 (on and off, as life changes), and it's incredible how much the website has grown and changed. Now it's at a point where I can't keep up with everything - but that's okay! It's pixel dragons, it's nbd. It's exciting to have so much to do when I do feel like taking a rest stop in Sornieth.

The achievement system was done so thoughtfully-- I love the range of achievements, and the inclusion of the Pursuits! That's really thinking ahead.

I have one complaint- I keep going to my achievements page when I mean to go to my lair! Having the dragons right beside the food/energy meter was super convenient, because I'd see they were hungry and go right to them. So I'll miss the button!

But I'll get used to navigating with the side bar instead. :P Great work, Flight Rising team. <3
This is amazing! Congrats on all of the great work over the last year, and surviving and thriving through a whole decade!

I've been here since 2014 (on and off, as life changes), and it's incredible how much the website has grown and changed. Now it's at a point where I can't keep up with everything - but that's okay! It's pixel dragons, it's nbd. It's exciting to have so much to do when I do feel like taking a rest stop in Sornieth.

The achievement system was done so thoughtfully-- I love the range of achievements, and the inclusion of the Pursuits! That's really thinking ahead.

I have one complaint- I keep going to my achievements page when I mean to go to my lair! Having the dragons right beside the food/energy meter was super convenient, because I'd see they were hungry and go right to them. So I'll miss the button!

But I'll get used to navigating with the side bar instead. :P Great work, Flight Rising team. <3
Yayy :)
Yayy :)
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 134 135