Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Acquire Dragon doesn't track owned
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Gryphonlady" date="2023-06-09 12:45:41" ] @/RobotMothPie Quoting myself for ease of answering <3 [quote name="Gryphonlady" date="2023-06-09 07:59:20" ] 'Acquire' and 'have' breed logic appears to only trigger tracking upon the dragon joining your clan - from the AH, a CR, or hatching a nest. Nest tracking started this week (June 5th or 6th at best guess), while AH tracking goes back to at least mid May, maybe further. You can resolve these achievements by trading dragons with a friend - for example, 2-way CR with each of you putting in 3 unique breeds, and then send them back again, resulting in 6 total 'new dragon breeds' for each of you. I am NOT sure if the 'have X breeds in lair' end up tied to individual dragons, or just have to have a new dragon of the breed come in to index the breed overall and then it will see them all? I haven't had time to play with it yet. :/ [/quote] [/quote] @Gryphonlady My initial message was different from your fix, since I only got a single CR for a single dragon and then ALL the aquire achievements filled in for all the other breeds. Just wanted to clarify since your @ to me made me a bit confused, lol. But it seems my situation was just a coincidence of getting the CR at the same time the Devs fixed the backfill, lol, so disregard my initial message anyways, lmao. -- Thank you Kaepora for the update and getting all these new bugs fixed for us so quickly!
Gryphonlady wrote on 2023-06-09 12:45:41:
@/RobotMothPie

Quoting myself for ease of answering <3
Gryphonlady wrote on 2023-06-09 07:59:20:
'Acquire' and 'have' breed logic appears to only trigger tracking upon the dragon joining your clan - from the AH, a CR, or hatching a nest. Nest tracking started this week (June 5th or 6th at best guess), while AH tracking goes back to at least mid May, maybe further.

You can resolve these achievements by trading dragons with a friend - for example, 2-way CR with each of you putting in 3 unique breeds, and then send them back again, resulting in 6 total 'new dragon breeds' for each of you.

I am NOT sure if the 'have X breeds in lair' end up tied to individual dragons, or just have to have a new dragon of the breed come in to index the breed overall and then it will see them all? I haven't had time to play with it yet. :/

@Gryphonlady
My initial message was different from your fix, since I only got a single CR for a single dragon and then ALL the aquire achievements filled in for all the other breeds. Just wanted to clarify since your @ to me made me a bit confused, lol. But it seems my situation was just a coincidence of getting the CR at the same time the Devs fixed the backfill, lol, so disregard my initial message anyways, lmao.

--
Thank you Kaepora for the update and getting all these new bugs fixed for us so quickly!
9d21b9f3b3688b826fe1b99c787d3f75d8ae1a82.png
I'm not sure if this is part of this bug, but I can't claim the They Grow Up So Fast achievement. I have multiple dragons that are far over 1 year old, so I'm not sure if you have to buy a dragon and wait a year (or buy a dragon over 1 year old) in order for it to register, or if this is unintentional.
I'm not sure if this is part of this bug, but I can't claim the They Grow Up So Fast achievement. I have multiple dragons that are far over 1 year old, so I'm not sure if you have to buy a dragon and wait a year (or buy a dragon over 1 year old) in order for it to register, or if this is unintentional.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
[quote name="Gryphonlady" date="2023-06-09 07:59:20" ] 'Acquire' and 'have' breed logic appears to only trigger tracking upon the dragon joining your clan - from the AH, a CR, or hatching a nest. Nest tracking started this week (June 5th or 6th at best guess), while AH tracking goes back to at least mid May, maybe further. You can resolve these achievements by trading dragons with a friend - for example, 2-way CR with each of you putting in 3 unique breeds, and then send them back again, resulting in 6 total 'new dragon breeds' for each of you. I am NOT sure if the 'have X breeds in lair' end up tied to individual dragons, or just have to have a new dragon of the breed come in to index the breed overall and then it will see them all? I haven't had time to play with it yet. :/ [/quote] It applies for AH, CR, and hatching like you said, but it doesn't seem to apply to breed changes. I breed changed a nocturne into an undertide sometime yesterday, but still don't have the achievement for acquiring one. Which is interesting and weird!
Gryphonlady wrote on 2023-06-09 07:59:20:
'Acquire' and 'have' breed logic appears to only trigger tracking upon the dragon joining your clan - from the AH, a CR, or hatching a nest. Nest tracking started this week (June 5th or 6th at best guess), while AH tracking goes back to at least mid May, maybe further.

You can resolve these achievements by trading dragons with a friend - for example, 2-way CR with each of you putting in 3 unique breeds, and then send them back again, resulting in 6 total 'new dragon breeds' for each of you.

I am NOT sure if the 'have X breeds in lair' end up tied to individual dragons, or just have to have a new dragon of the breed come in to index the breed overall and then it will see them all? I haven't had time to play with it yet. :/

It applies for AH, CR, and hatching like you said, but it doesn't seem to apply to breed changes. I breed changed a nocturne into an undertide sometime yesterday, but still don't have the achievement for acquiring one. Which is interesting and weird!
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
1 2 3 4