Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Plain Scenes
1 2 3 4 5 6
Reviving.
Reviving.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Somehow I haven't replied to this even though I know I've read through it before.
Anyhoot, huge support for blank scenes and simple pattern scenes! A simple white scene would be perfect for all those skins that remove or change things, as others have stated, and simple colors are just really nice sometimes when you want the focus to be on the dragon itself and not the stuff behind it
Somehow I haven't replied to this even though I know I've read through it before.
Anyhoot, huge support for blank scenes and simple pattern scenes! A simple white scene would be perfect for all those skins that remove or change things, as others have stated, and simple colors are just really nice sometimes when you want the focus to be on the dragon itself and not the stuff behind it
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
I fully support! Some dragons just look better with a pattern that isn't a landscape or recognizable location. Certain subspecies would look much better if they could properly match. Think of how neat a neon light based dragon would look with a background that also focuses purely on color and line work? Patterned background also have the benefit of significantly less time and effort spent on the art and all the detailing that goes into the scenes that have been released, but gives everyone more options regardless of their taste. It would give the devs more time to work on other things if they didn't feel so pressured to release full blown pieces of landscape art if they could supplement with some simpler designs in between. [I] think of the perma babies [/i] [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
I fully support! Some dragons just look better with a pattern that isn't a landscape or recognizable location. Certain subspecies would look much better if they could properly match. Think of how neat a neon light based dragon would look with a background that also focuses purely on color and line work? Patterned background also have the benefit of significantly less time and effort spent on the art and all the detailing that goes into the scenes that have been released, but gives everyone more options regardless of their taste. It would give the devs more time to work on other things if they didn't feel so pressured to release full blown pieces of landscape art if they could supplement with some simpler designs in between.
think of the perma babies
Auction_copy.jpg
Recent thread about lair spaces remind me that we still in lack of plain scenes (with no sense why they are not option)
Recent thread about lair spaces remind me that we still in lack of plain scenes (with no sense why they are not option)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Yeah with achievements adding use more scenes, I've been going through dragons as I bond and going huh the default plague background isn't ideal but then equipping the most icy ones and going what if I could just have white (or light blue or black).

I don't think I'll finish equip more scenes past 25 bc lack of purchasable plain versions. (I do wish white was free bc closer to old background...or let us buy the old background or other flights backgrounds
Yeah with achievements adding use more scenes, I've been going through dragons as I bond and going huh the default plague background isn't ideal but then equipping the most icy ones and going what if I could just have white (or light blue or black).

I don't think I'll finish equip more scenes past 25 bc lack of purchasable plain versions. (I do wish white was free bc closer to old background...or let us buy the old background or other flights backgrounds
Support!

I know the original idea of scenes is to give dragons a bit of scenery to stand in, but limiting it to only that is unnecessarily restrictive, especially since it's a customization feature and different people prefer to customize their dragons in different ways.

I'd love to see the concept of scenes expanded a lot to include different styles of backgrounds. Simple flat color and gradient backgrounds, patterns and frames, etc. Something that puts a bigger focus on the dragon itself by acting as negative space, but is also customizable in way that allows it to be matched with the dragon itself.
Support!

I know the original idea of scenes is to give dragons a bit of scenery to stand in, but limiting it to only that is unnecessarily restrictive, especially since it's a customization feature and different people prefer to customize their dragons in different ways.

I'd love to see the concept of scenes expanded a lot to include different styles of backgrounds. Simple flat color and gradient backgrounds, patterns and frames, etc. Something that puts a bigger focus on the dragon itself by acting as negative space, but is also customizable in way that allows it to be matched with the dragon itself.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
I can't believe we've had scenes as long as we have and still don't have at least a blank white scene. So many of the scenes look just really awkward and clashing in the differences in detail and shading that it doesn't make any sense whatsoever to not have blank colors.

This feels like a no-brainer situation. A take-my-money situation.
I can't believe we've had scenes as long as we have and still don't have at least a blank white scene. So many of the scenes look just really awkward and clashing in the differences in detail and shading that it doesn't make any sense whatsoever to not have blank colors.

This feels like a no-brainer situation. A take-my-money situation.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Support (I'm too lazy to check if I've commented before) I wanted blank scenes to begin with, some of my favorite accents/skins rely on white space and don't show well anymore so blank white if nothing else really ought to be available.

But with achievements for having x# of scenes applied I'd really appreciate some blank and simple color scenes for situations where either there are no scenes that fit the dragon or when I just want them to be the focal point on a blank canvas.

Please. I have enough scenes to get the achievements but I don't want to use them! because they don't fit the aesthetics of my dragons. Please let me buy some blank scenes to use instead.

They'd also be great as a subtle exalt/sale preventer which is another thing that's much needed.
Support (I'm too lazy to check if I've commented before) I wanted blank scenes to begin with, some of my favorite accents/skins rely on white space and don't show well anymore so blank white if nothing else really ought to be available.

But with achievements for having x# of scenes applied I'd really appreciate some blank and simple color scenes for situations where either there are no scenes that fit the dragon or when I just want them to be the focal point on a blank canvas.

Please. I have enough scenes to get the achievements but I don't want to use them! because they don't fit the aesthetics of my dragons. Please let me buy some blank scenes to use instead.

They'd also be great as a subtle exalt/sale preventer which is another thing that's much needed.
Support. Don't know if I'd use it, but it's a good idea.
Support. Don't know if I'd use it, but it's a good idea.
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6