Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 134 135
congrats on 10 years!!! phew... wish there was a claim all button ive got 74+ to claim on clan&lair alone.. [emoji=skydancer scared size=1]
congrats on 10 years!!! phew... wish there was a claim all button ive got 74+ to claim on clan&lair alone..
see someone in my sales tab you like?
just message me to claim one free dragon!

tumblr_inline_mww2m51HpU1r0jzp4.gif

7A7cEAI.pngBb9XFYa.pngGLMwkdE.png

Flight Rising deserves to live on for many years to come.
I sincerely hope to see the Carnivore gene on modern breeds!
Flight Rising deserves to live on for many years to come.
I sincerely hope to see the Carnivore gene on modern breeds!
slqnM8S.png
Happy 10 years! I was anxiously anticipating the anniversary and I am very impressed with the achievement system. The way it was handled truly amazes me. This is definitely the way to celebrate such a monumental milestone!

Also, my personal 10 year anniversary was yesterday (thought it was on the 13th but surprise surprise - my account age says otherwise) and I just want to say, to have a place to come back to and have fun for over a decade, has truly been a blessing.
Cheers!
Happy 10 years! I was anxiously anticipating the anniversary and I am very impressed with the achievement system. The way it was handled truly amazes me. This is definitely the way to celebrate such a monumental milestone!

Also, my personal 10 year anniversary was yesterday (thought it was on the 13th but surprise surprise - my account age says otherwise) and I just want to say, to have a place to come back to and have fun for over a decade, has truly been a blessing.
Cheers!
ebO9SAq.png
Happy 10th & congrats on all your achievements!
Happy 10th & congrats on all your achievements!
ROyFQqy.png 80OIqGF.png ex42jy6.png Fbjt7w3.png Xv6uYrE.png ROyFQqy.png
Happy 10th anniversary! I love the new achievement system =)
Happy 10th anniversary! I love the new achievement system =)
happy happy 10 years flight rising <3 i haven't always been active my near 10 years on the site, but it is always a delight to return to. here's to many many more years and many more dragons!
happy happy 10 years flight rising <3 i haven't always been active my near 10 years on the site, but it is always a delight to return to. here's to many many more years and many more dragons!
congratulations!!!

YOU GUYS ROCK! :)
congratulations!!!

YOU GUYS ROCK! :)
How awesome!!!
How awesome!!!
[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] Happy birthday FR! (I say a few days late) I'm really glad this site still exists 10 years later - it's been fun to casually return to it as an older player who left years ago. here's to ten more? :D
Happy birthday FR! (I say a few days late) I'm really glad this site still exists 10 years later - it's been fun to casually return to it as an older player who left years ago. here's to ten more? :D
Wooohoooo!
Wooohoooo!
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 134 135