Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Naming Familiars!?
1 2
[quote name="CodeOfArms" date="2023-06-09 15:32:02" ] I was today years old when I found out you can name familiars attached to dragons. Thank you achievements for letting me know that! Does anyone know how long that's been a feature? Did you guys know about it or are you in the same boat? [/quote] i may be today plus ten years older when i finally figure out HOW to name a familiar...i suspect it is something super simple and blindingly obvious...could you give me a few hints? please please please and thank you...
CodeOfArms wrote on 2023-06-09 15:32:02:
I was today years old when I found out you can name familiars attached to dragons. Thank you achievements for letting me know that! Does anyone know how long that's been a feature? Did you guys know about it or are you in the same boat?

i may be today plus ten years older when i finally figure out HOW to name a familiar...i suspect it is something super simple and blindingly obvious...could you give me a few hints? please please please and thank you...
@mummmmmeager

If you're needing help, click on the little page icon beside word Familiar!
@mummmmmeager

wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
[quote name="Birdsofwax" date="2023-06-09 21:46:10" ] @mummmmmeager If you're needing help, click on the little page icon beside word Familiar! [/quote] thank you so much!!! i have scenes on my dragons and could not see the button....i knew it had to be something easy...time to get new glasses!!! ;-P
Birdsofwax wrote on 2023-06-09 21:46:10:
@mummmmmeager

thank you so much!!! i have scenes on my dragons and could not see the button....i knew it had to be something easy...time to get new glasses!!! ;-P
1 2